2021 Raptor Available Colors - CONFIRMED!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bedside graphics on the 37 make it look dirty. I thought that Baja map was a salt stain on the one in the garage. The side graphics on the 35 are just ugly. And then all that other crap on the side of the 35 makes it look like it should be sold at Walmart. Pretty much a total fail this year.

graphics are only half the problem. you get to buy a blue interior with the 37s which is a deal breaker for me. looks like I am on the 35s with a black interior cause I will not do code orange with a blue interior. not trying out for a clown parade

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
graphics are only half the problem. you get to buy a blue interior with the 37s which is a deal breaker for me. looks like I am on the 35s with a black interior cause I will not do code orange with a blue interior. not trying out for a clown parade

Graphics can be removed with a heat gun. Blue interior is forever ...

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Unfortunately the 37 package is a must have for me, so I guess I'm stuck with what ever interior they offer. I sure hope they give us a black or gray option, but if it's blue then so be it. I can live with the Blue interior as long as I have those 37 bad boys. As far as graphics go, I actually like the 37 graphic package and think it'll go great with Iconic Silver.
2021-Ford-F-150-Raptor-28.jpg 2021-Ford-F-150-Raptor-62.jpg

Last edited:

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Graphics can be removed with a heat gun. Blue interior is forever ...
I am actually thinking the blue won’t be bad. I am kinda liking it now. It would be nice to have a vehicle without all black.
Unfortunitly

The 37 package is a must have for me, so I guess I'm stuck with what ever interior they offer. I sure hope they give us a black or gray option, but if it's blue then so be it. I actually like the 37 graphic package and think it'll go great with Iconic Silver.
I’m in the same boat as you. Everyone here kinda making me not like the blue interior. I’ve watch a few videos and it’s hard to tell. This is my first raptor at age 50, been saving for 10 years. Paying in full, so I want everything. It would be nice if I like the blue interior, then maybe interior will be less hot in summer. LOL.

Lacajun25

Reaction score
I am actually thinking the blue won’t be bad. I am kinda liking it now. It would be nice to have a vehicle without all black.

I’m in the same boat as you. Everyone here kinda making me not like the blue interior. I’ve watch a few videos and it’s hard to tell. This is my first raptor at age 50, been saving for 10 years. Paying in full, so I want everything. It would be nice if I like the blue interior, then maybe interior will be less hot in summer. LOL.
That’s easily solved with a remote start to cool down the interior before you get in. The air cooled seats also helps if it’a really hot outside. However, I’ve never really had a problem with my Gen 1 in the Texas summer heat when I forget to do a remote start. I have a black truck with a black interior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score

I'm going the opposite direction.. liking it less and less.

Those pictures above are awful - the blue doesn't even really match the black trim. That shade of blue is... weak. The blue interior accents in Gen 1 were a much better color.

And the whole cabin has this weird "layered" effect.. like blue frosting on top of black cake.

The designers should have done a better job breaking up the solid blobs of color by intermixing the blue, black and silver.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score

As long as your truck is white, grey, or black, the blue interior would probably look ok. Antimatter blue would probably be ok, since it basically looks black most of the time. What I find hilarious is that the hot color of the year, code orange, will look terrible with the blue interior. Either of the reds will be bad. Silver is a maybe, but I wouldn't want to bet $85k on it sight unseen. Blue? Dunno. Not my favorite color and that's a whole lotta blue, blue, blue. Could go either way. Again, I wouldn't want to bet $85k on it without seeing one in person. If I were ordering one out of the gate, I'd go with white or primer gray. Both are boring, but you're getting your color from the interior. If I loved washing my car, I'd get antimatter, but mine only gets a bath a couple times per year and that wouldn't work.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
As long as your truck is white, grey, or black, the blue interior would probably look ok. Antimatter blue would probably be ok, since it basically looks black most of the time. What I find hilarious is that the hot color of the year, code orange, will look terrible with the blue interior. Either of the reds will be bad. Silver is a maybe, but I wouldn't want to bet $85k on it sight unseen. Blue? Dunno. Not my favorite color and that's a whole lotta blue, blue, blue. Could go either way. Again, I wouldn't want to bet $85k on it without seeing one in person. If I were ordering one out of the gate, I'd go with white or primer gray. Both are boring, but you're getting your color from the interior. If I loved washing my car, I'd get antimatter, but mine only gets a bath a couple times per year and that wouldn't work.

My current vehicle is a BMW in Tanzanite Blue Metallic II. It has the same effect as Antimatter Blue: looks almost black at dusk, and a brilliant royal blue in sunlight.

It's very cool, but as you say, must be kept pretty clean for the effect to work. It also doesn't look great with the gray exterior trim that the Raptor will have.

I will not be purchasing a Raptor in Antimatter Blue... probably Iconic Silver.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My current vehicle is a BMW in Tanzanite Blue Metallic II. It has the same effect as Antimatter Blue: looks almost black at dusk, and a brilliant royal blue in sunlight.

It's very cool, but as you say, must be kept pretty clean for the effect to work. It also doesn't look great with the gray exterior trim that the Raptor will have.

I will not be purchasing a Raptor in Antimatter Blue... probably Iconic Silver.

Good point about the dark grey trim. Silver is boring but very practical and will probably look decent with the blue interior. If I were ordering this year, I'd want the Rapid Red but wouldn't get it because blue interior. What I'm really hoping for is a return of Avalanche or Terrain or something similar for MY2024 and a decoupling of the blue interior with the 37s. Avalanche would look ok with the blue interior, Terrain, no. Black looks good with everything ...