2021 FORD RAPTOR - First Drive POV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sooo... you’ll be keeping your leaf springs? ;-)

infotainment screen, nav, and main screen do look much improved, but that plush, velour interior... Ford is taking back to the age of jive. Are we going to have sales(wo)men in leisure suits too?

The truck surely good, but that particular interior combo is definitely not for me.
IMO If they wanted to make it nice do some black diamond stitching and have Orange/red/blue/yellow/white stitching around the edges.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are hilarious stuck on the in cabin sound being real or not. 99.99% of you are driving to Starbucks in it. Even if I was in a TRX, I'd be listening to the radio and not the blown v8
When I do get coffee, I prefer Dunkin Donuts along with the other peasants and pleebs LOL. No Starbucks for me!

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like a lot about the new truck, displays, rear suspension, wireless charging.

I also hate the smaller mirrors, the blue interior on 37 package. Hope to drive one soon and see if it's worth the switch, but don't know if it's worth it for DD if just going to 35's.

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice video. I know I’m one of the few but the blue interior doesn’t bother me. I tint my vehicles pretty dark anyways so it would probably look black in most light anyway. Doesn’t matter because my *** will be sitting in black seats since my dealer didn’t have a 37 allocation when I ordered. :)

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I just noticed that the signal lights are broken already, F U K , that's my pet peeve is people not using those!! This guy looks like a millennial, surprised he didn't have his double whip, extra shot of vanilla, latte with him during the walk around.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just noticed that the signal lights are broken already, F U K , that's my pet peeve is people not using those!! This guy looks like a millennial, surprised he didn't have his double whip, extra shot of vanilla, latte with him during the walk around.
You've been to Starbucks haven't you?!?! LOL