2021 F150 Raptor Online Build Tool.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
Well Mike Levine is back I Detroit after 14 months (arrived last night per Twitter). Not sure that means anything, but he is the North American Product Communications Manager for Ford.

He probably had to come back to personally craft an emergency announcement:

- The Recaro interior for 37s package can now be ordered in emerald green, giving customers more choices as requested
- The Gen 3 is delayed until next spring but will still be a 2021
- HP/TQ numbers on 3.5HO remain the same
- Raptor R is canceled

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To be honest, I still don't know why Ford still has the 2020 Raptor on the site and access to the build tool for it still up. One would think that Ford could and should have taken that down when production stopped on the 2020 F-150.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
To be honest, I still don't know why Ford still has the 2020 Raptor on the site and access to the build tool for it still up. One would think that Ford could and should have taken that down when production stopped on the 2020 F-150.

That first sentence seems to be a running theme around here lately. You could fill in the blank with lots of fun possibilities, unfortunately:

"To be honest, I still don't know why Ford __________________."

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That first sentence seems to be a running theme around here lately. You could fill in the blank with lots of fun possibilities, unfortunately:

"To be honest, I still don't know why Ford __________________."
At any rate they are more put together than GM right now.... Which is why I will be getting a Ford Raptor over anything they are offering in the truck line up. Trail Boss is over rated sticker package in my opinion.

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting, the Tremor link under all vehicles still works, but clicking on Raptor is broken.