2021 F150 Raptor Online Build Tool.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just checked to see if the build tool has been updated on ford.com for Tremor and Raptor and its not yet. Hopefully today?

I was still able to build a 2020 Raptor last night... just for fun of course.

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The more I have been thinking about it this morning, I think it might go live at 10am Central...

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The more we wait the more I think the 21 Raptor Build & Price was supposed to launch on February 18th per the promotional video or at least a fact sheet on it. I think a number of delays and unforeseen circumstances have pushed things back.

It feels like usually by now we would have more information (horsepower, colors without doing detective work, etc). I have 80K miles on my 2018, so I’m ready and first in line at my local dealership for a 21 when I can order.

OP
OP
MarkM98

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The more we wait the more I think the 21 Raptor Build & Price was supposed to launch on February 18th per the promotional video or at least a fact sheet on it. I think a number of delays and unforeseen circumstances have pushed things back.

It feels like usually by now we would have more information (horsepower, colors without doing detective work, etc). I have 80K miles on my 2018, so I’m ready and first in line at my local dealership for a 21 when I can order.
Good luck on your order when the books open. The delays are annoying across the board. But trade in values are high right now and that's not a bad thing if you are looking for a new vehicle.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Well Mike Levine is back I Detroit after 14 months (arrived last night per Twitter). Not sure that means anything, but he is the North American Product Communications Manager for Ford.