2020 Raptor stolen in Montreal this past weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Did you hear from your insurance company yet?

I think you're right with the fob frequency. I recently picked up a Faraday bag. It's a PITA, but gives me a *little* bit more peace of mind.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s sofa king embarrassing how the organized crime and sh!tbags get away with this stuff. Canadian justice system is catch and release. Such a joke.

Sorry to hear about your crappy experience in la belle provence but I’m not surprised either. They tried to take my truck but we’re not successful.

Nothing is foolproof but I got a Ravelco kill switch and an air tag. They can still flatbed it away if they want it bad.

Most of these cars are in a container and off to Nigeria.

Last edited:

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let my guard down and sure enough it bit me in the ass. Live and learn.

Unfortunately I’m not sure if these rings will ever get caught. It’s apparently a massive problem in Montreal that you don’t really hear about (if I had I certainly would’ve flown up instead of drive). 9500 vehicles were stolen there in 2022. It’s right on the St Lawrence waterway so it’s so easy for them to disappear
Da fuq, 9500!!! Really sorry you got ***** like this, that sucks a lot. :banghead:

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i use viper. i have the 9507 remote start security with the gps smart start. i added a backuo battery incase someone disconnects my battery to the truck. will power my gps for 7 days. wife is lazy, she starts her truck from bed...... has seperate gps antenna and will not disable when the fordpass is disabled
Hi Noah, if I already have remote start, does a Viper system disable it so that you have add remote start back in with the alarm system?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Noah, if I already have remote start, does a Viper system disable it so that you have add remote start back in with the alarm system?
it does not disable it. you can use either. but the distance is why you would use the viper remote.

also, i realized just now, i have the wrong model number in that post. its a 5906. dyslexic and fat fingers. great combo