2020 Raptor prices sky rocketing???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I also was looking for a new 2020 but Got disappointed with the prices over sticker price so I bought used 2019 from an individual with only 11,000 miles, upon arriving in San Antonio To pick up the truck from its original owner who came at the airport to pick me up, that’s when I found out he was a celebrity.
Anyway I save over $20,000 got 2019 Raptor With $10,000 worth extras, View attachment 149851View attachment 149851

Tim Duncan?

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought this one a few weeks ago from Power Ford in Albuquerque for Invoice at $68,400. On July 21st.

There were several down in Austin Texas discounted $7500 off MSRP that I was comparing to since my Aunt and Uncle live in Austin. Ended up saving the drive and taking invoice.

I was also talking to a guy in Denver at Phil Long who was looking for a Raptor at invoice for me but just couldn't find the right truck. Not sure what's changed in just a few weeks but I imagine there are still plenty of dealers willing to deal if you're willing to put in the shopping work.

View attachment 149841

Same dealer I bought this one at on July 31. I offered them and bought it for $500 over invoice, they certainly seemed willing to deal.

9F3C7C8E-A130-4D96-8928-7BCCE9F4E4D0.jpeg

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m starting to notice the price on Gen 2’s here in St Louis to level off if not be as discounted as they were. The amount of ones on sale with in a 100 mile radius of where I live has declined from 58 to 49. This number includes Gen 1’s due to a change with Auto Trader.

I’m holding out for a used 2019 SCrew to pop up in the low to mid $50,000 range with decent miles. So far the one I seen is going for over $60k

OP
OP
Harri Lahdensuo
Reaction score
Washington State always has higher prices at their dealerships...dont know why,but that the way it is....I bought mine in Colorado and had it shipped...Where you at in WA.?
Bellevue...The price they asked at the dealership was $78k...Went back home and saw it at cars.com $72k...Went back and got for that price...GM wasn't very happy :)

RaptorGavin

Reaction score
I just purchased a 2020 dealer demo with 4000 miles on it for $68,877. MSRP was $77,560...Flew out to Cleveland from Sacramento to make the purchase and am currently on day 9 of driving it home. We're taking our time and turning it into a cross country road trip vacation. I'm at about $3000 in travel exps but the memories and 3,500 mile drive home is priceless.

McM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a 2020 dealer demo with 4000 miles on it for $68,877. MSRP was $77,560...Flew out to Cleveland from Sacramento to make the purchase and am currently on day 9 of driving it home. We're taking our time and turning it into a cross country road trip vacation. I'm at about $3000 in travel exps but the memories and 3,500 mile drive home is priceless.
Damn, that's far for a truck. Memories are one thing 3500 miles is another. I did Long Island to Cincinnati Ohio and back within 36 hrs and it sucked. lol, but worth it..:D

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bellevue...The price they asked at the dealership was $78k...Went back home and saw it at cars.com $72k...Went back and got for that price...GM wasn't very happy :)

LOL...Bellevue...thats where all the Rich folks live in Seattle area.....Dealers know they can price gouge.....! But seriously....its even worst down here by Chehalis....our Ford Dealership will **** anyone...young,old,rich,poor....terrible dealership.....!
I hear the Ford Dealership in MORTON is TOP RATED and been winning awards for years....If I was to buy a New Raptor,that would be my 1st stop ...figure a Ford Dealership in a town of that size (around 1000),thats been there for heck...?? over 65 years...and people travel from all over the State to buy there..with their no BS pricing....they must be doing something right...

Enjoy yours....and the $6K you saved !!!

K7addict

Reaction score
New owner here in Socal. It's unfortunate how vast the price differences are on our trucks, depending on region. I don't feel like I got a great deal so much as a fair price at 1K under MSRP on a 2019 SCREW, 20 miles on the odometer, 802a(+tech package for 19), w/mooroof & heated rear seats. The '20 on the lot was advertised AT MSRP and had similar options but also the bead lock wheels and graphics which I didn't want to waste the money on.

I will say that I went around and nitpicked the imperfections on the vehicle and they're replacing or fixing all of it. That includes the rubber seal around the moonroof that had a few small tears in it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk