Historical resale values question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cyrilk

Reaction score
Hi all
From a historical value perspective. Has the raptor resale values been strong through out the years prior to pandemic or only recently. I’m looking at at a 2020 with 20k miles and it’s only 10k less then a 2022 model. 70k vs 80k. 10k doesn’t seem much so not sure which way to go.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi all
From a historical value perspective. Has the raptor resale values been strong through out the years prior to pandemic or only recently. I’m looking at at a 2020 with 20k miles and it’s only 10k less then a 2022 model. 70k vs 80k. 10k doesn’t seem much so not sure which way to go.

Resale values have been strong pre pandemic, but not quite that strong. 70 seems a bit steep, but not by much, IMO. 80k seems low actually, as most new Raps are going for siginificant ADM tacked on. If you're getting an 80k deal new, I would take it, unless you just can't wait for it to be made.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all
I have had several raptors and all of them have held value very well in comparison to other trucks I have owned, diesels included. I feel $70k is a bit high but not totally out of line as mentioned above if it's really clean and loaded out but I also think that real world gen 3 prices are going to be $15-20k above $70k to get one off a lot today. I can't remember exactly but I feel like I got $68k trade for a loaded with every single option checked plus recaro seats 2020 with 23k miles back in April. It was within that range give or take a few.

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today, last day of the year and the month, can prob work yourself a deal on one at MSRP somewhere. Buddy got his 37 yesterday after a few hours of negotiating.