2020 Raptor prices sky rocketing???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKS

Reaction score
I’m starting to notice the price on Gen 2’s here in St Louis to level off if not be as discounted as they were. The amount of ones on sale with in a 100 mile radius of where I live has declined from 58 to 49. This number includes Gen 1’s due to a change with Auto Trader.

I’m holding out for a used 2019 SCrew to pop up in the low to mid $50,000 range with decent miles. So far the one I seen is going for over $60k

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/808652260/overview/

John G

Reaction score
One dealer told me they have added $5k to websites MSRP on their 2020's; anticipated rush on them because the markup for 2021'a expected to be so high

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, now I'm curious to go see if they have gone up in price here in MN.

I bought mine a few months ago, just before everything was shut down, when everything else was going to 0% financing, etc. There was worries of closures due to covid, and got around $7k off MSRP, without any hassle at all. Emailed a few dealers, and one emailed back that he would sell it for that.