2020 Raptor prices sky rocketing???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

It looks like dealers (at least here in WA state) are asking crazy prices from new Raptors...Markups seem to be easily +$10k all the way to $20k.

I got mine last december for $72k and now same color+conf. is way over $80k if not closer to $90k.

Br,

Harri

Last edited:

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealers in AZ were back to MSRP plus addendum of $3K or so a couple weeks ago when I purchased mine in NM. I expect the prices to rise more when no more trucks are landing on the dealer lots anymore.

AKS

Reaction score
Dealers in AZ were back to MSRP plus addendum of $3K or so a couple weeks ago when I purchased mine in NM. I expect the prices to rise more when no more trucks are landing on the dealer lots anymore.

found some places in AZ willing to do msrp

wasnt that hard

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
found some places in AZ willing to do msrp

wasnt that hard

Yes, MSRP plus their usual dealer profit ******** of about $3K. I tried to get them to price match a $500 over invoice deal in NM and they actually laughed at the idea on the phone. So I bought the truck in NM.

AKS

Reaction score
Yes, MSRP plus their usual dealer profit ******** of about $3K. I tried to get them to price match a $500 over invoice deal in NM and they actually laughed at the idea on the phone. So I bought the truck in NM.

i didnt get any of that addon crap with the dealers i was talking to... straigt up msrp

500 over invoice is a great deal tho... no surprise they wouldnt match it