2020 Order Guide and Price List ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, where in the world are the 2020 Raptor Order Guide and Price List? Been searching the forums here without success. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

OP
OP
StrikerHawk

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 2017 F150 Price List.pdf
    61.5 KB · Views: 15

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pricing is always changing. And again price is listed when you build your raptor online. BTW .. you can figure out invoice which is about 9% of listed.

OP
OP
StrikerHawk

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pricing is always changing. And again price is listed when you build your raptor online. BTW .. you can figure out invoice which is about 9% of listed.
I disagree actually, pricing is NOT always changing. I suspect that Ford is issuing year long procurement contracts to parts suppliers, just like all other heavy industry, that when totaled yield a consistent vehicle production cost for that production year, period. The only thing that changes is Ford authorized short term incentives and Dealer authorized short term incentives targeted at addressing Holidays and market slumps (COVID-19 impacts included). That being said, having a Ford internal document that shows actual dealer costs, rather than what they'll admit to during price negotiations, gives the buyer a significant advantage during those negotiations. I was simply looking to be as well armed with real data as possible before walking into the showroom to try and close a deal.
Appreciate all the feedback. Be safe out there.