2019 Raptor MPG survey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCRaptor643

Reaction score
Now that I've owned my '19 Raptor for approx 6 mos with 4200 miles, like to know what other 2019 Raptor owners are getting MPG on their truck. I am interested in both city and hwy MPG on NON-modified truck. I am surprised that I am getting less MPG than my previous 5.4 V8.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My average over the 35K miles on my 2017 is 18 MPGs. But I've only been on the interstate twice in 2.5 years so I'm only dealing with 55 MPH and under speed limits. If I traveled the interstate regularly (with 70+ MPH speed limits) I'd expect about 2 MPGs less.

Cole Weezy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
15.9 Average w/combination of city/highway. Just bought the Road Trip app so I can track actual fuel economy...not sure if I trust the MPG reader on truck.

raptor ghost

Reaction score
i left my tires at factory pressure which seems to be very overinflated

12.4 mpg in streets on my 2017 supercrew at 11k mi (when i bought it initially used)
recently it has adjusted to 14.6 mpg instreets now at 15k mileage, but i suspect it is just due to my getting familiar with the way it drives

17.5 - 22 mpg highway but i tend to drive at 70-75mph.

I would give it a few thousand miles for you to adjust to the truck. i do commute on very swervy and hilly instreets so i have been avoiding premee wear of the brakes and the tickets....and i do fill up with 87 exclusively. i chuck in a fuel cleaner every now and then and have a catchcan. doubt these improve fuel econ