2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Side windows tinted before it left the lot.
Bedrug installed.
Stubby antenna installed.
Husky mudflaps installed.
BAKFlip MX4... Let's not talk about it.
JLT 3.0 oil separator installed.
Rigid Pro fog light kit, next weekend.
FORScan mods, next weekend.

All were waiting on the truck thanks to the research I did on this forum. I plan to post a review of each once I am finished.

Sounds pretty similar to what I have done/have planned. Stubby is on, Husky mudflaps get delivered tomorrow, I'm hoping to do the rigid fog lights later this summer. Next up is paint correction and ceramic coating. I did a test run on my old F150 this weekend and it went pretty well. I'll move onto the Raptor once it warms up a bit.

What happened with the MX4? I had a pretty bad experience myself, but after a lot of headache I finally got it squared away last Friday.

Candyman

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Have to ageee with @Candyman I can call Ford, Ford Performance and check the online tracker and get 3 different answers on the progress. Not ideal. As far as how long it takes to get the truck... well that is just do to how ford goes about things. They have a ton of dealers to supply, and a lot of vechicles to keep on the lot for the 98% of their customers that just go to a dealer and pick up something off the lot.
All said and done I hope you enjoy the hell out of the truck!
I said poorly phrased (You might wanna check to be sure your apostrophe key is working). At least my insults are creative and include merit. Yours are purely out of frustration of your own making.

Look, you clearly don't understand the allocation process, since you keep stating "it shouldn't take X months". Well, it does. That's a fact, and it's a very well documented one. You want a truck in 8-10 weeks? Go grab an XLT. You want a Raptor? Wait in line and quit complaining.

But this much is obvious: You're stupid. Simple as that; No creativity, no conjecture, no rhetoric. I don't care how many cars you've ordered, I don't care how much they cost, and I certainly don't care for your inability to grasp basic concepts. I'm not an expert, but I do understand the process and don't apply my own generalized ideals that don't map 1:1 the way you do. You strike me as the type that walks into a steakhouse and loudly exclaims for all to hear, "I could cook a better steak myself, and for half the price!" No one's impressed, *******. You just look like a fool with little patience and even less money.

Now please do the rest of us who actually care to make this forum a productive place a favor, and leave. Go take your whining to your wife or dog or potted plant; Anywhere but here. But something tells me this is a common theme in your life... Being told to quit complaining. Weird that an Internet stranger can pick up on that so easily, huh?

Hey *******! Your insult was definitely not creative as you just used an insult another member called me so that you could be a condescending *****.

As far as the entire process YOU ARE WRONG!!! There are plenty members on here that received their trucks in less than 3 months. Thats a fact!!! So how do you explain that?!?!?! It obviously doesn't work that way according to your post

And I'm definitely not that guy in the steakhouse as I am actually in the food industry.

Why cant you just agree that the process sucks, of which we all actually know it does?!?!?

My car was built 2/12. Tracker says est delivery 3/03. Sitting on the convoy truck as of 2/20 according to Ford Performance. Safe to assume it would be delivered by 3/03 600 miles away. the tracker updates and pushes date to 3/17. Call Ford performance and they estimate delivery @ 3/25. Dealer calls me 3/08 and says truck arrived. Called Ford performance and still estimate delivery 3/25 even though truck is already delivered. Takes 5 days for tracker to update that truck has been delivered. Does that sound like an organized company?!?!?!?! Thats beyond pathetic! So **** off with your stupid nonsense.

Raptor Vet

Reaction score
Its funny how you claim to be the almighty on this subject. Also funny how you'll accuse me of hurling "poorly phrased insults" after you've referred to me with an insult. I was not bragging about my car buying pedigree, simply stating facts and experiences that probably equal to much more than yours.

Simply put, your'e a **** who sits on this forum trying to get a rise out of me and others. All you've done in your persisting attacks is try and try to defend Ford. Since when can a regular customer buy any car directly from a manufacturer without going through a dealer network?!?!? Never! Unless its a Tesla or you're an employee of the company.

I will reiterate again, The ordering process with Ford sucks. You can disagree all you want and call me ignorant and lazy and disingenuous. But its all based on facts. My dealer put my truck in as a customer order and it took over 4 months. Not built in Germany or Japan but here in the good 'ole USA! Sad that it takes 1 month to ship a truck that's already sitting on the delivery truck 600 miles. Thats pathetic regardless of what you or anyone says.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey *******! Your insult was definitely not creative as you just used an insult another member called me so that you could be a condescending *****.

As far as the entire process YOU ARE WRONG!!! There are plenty members on here that received their trucks in less than 3 months. Thats a fact!!! So how do you explain that?!?!?! It obviously doesn't work that way according to your post

And I'm definitely not that guy in the steakhouse as I am actually in the food industry.

Why cant you just agree that the process sucks, of which we all actually know it does?!?!?

My car was built 2/12. Tracker says est delivery 3/03. Sitting on the convoy truck as of 2/20 according to Ford Performance. Safe to assume it would be delivered by 3/03 600 miles away. the tracker updates and pushes date to 3/17. Call Ford performance and they estimate delivery @ 3/25. Dealer calls me 3/08 and says truck arrived. Called Ford performance and still estimate delivery 3/25 even though truck is already delivered. Takes 5 days for tracker to update that truck has been delivered. Does that sound like an organized company?!?!?!?! Thats beyond pathetic! So **** off with your stupid nonsense.

Because I stated allocation process, not specific timelines. I'm not going to explain something as simple as a queue to you, because, well... Even my five year-old understands how waiting in line works. Sometimes the line is longer, sometimes it's shorter.

But this all makes so much more sense now. You're in the service industry, and probably get subjected to customers throwing tantrums over this kind of nonsense all the time. Why didn't you just open with your intent to project your insecurities onto Ford?

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have no clue what you're talking about! Thats ********! The only Porsche cars you wait for is R's, RS's etc (cheapest being over $200k) and you'd have to be a VIP (original 918 customer) customer to even get one of the first 918 produced. I've custom ordered 3 Porsches and the longest Ive waited is 3 months. You must be dealing with a dealer that is extremely small. Never heard of anyone waiting 8 months.

Its not about whining...its about professionalism. A company like Ford knows that their trucks go into production in October. They should be ready with all parts etc. To be shorthanded on parts for a car is ridiculous. 90% of orders were placed in advance so there's no excuse for it.

And as far as your Honda comment, you deserve one up your ass. Go **** with someone that's never owned many cars before. Ive owned Nissans, Acuras, BMWs, Mercedes, AMGs, Subarus, Porsches, a Vector, and Toyotas. This experience has been the worst.

I love how everyone thats a Ford fan will constantly make excuses for them. Look, I love the raptor, especially after I took it for a test drive. Ive wanted one badly for a year now. But you and everyone should be honest...their system sucks. Their customer service sucks. Their tracker sucks. Their updates suck!!!

Ive decided to get the truck. Flying to Kentucky and driving back to CT. My dealer showed that they are great people and I shouldn't blame them. Its the Corporations fault. My dealer is covering my travel arrangements and giving me a bigger discount without me even asking for one. Thats customer service!!!

You’re flat out wrong, and your intelligence (or lack thereof) is on full display with the constant swearing in your posts.
I deal with a large dealer one of the top 10 in country, and I AM a VIP there. Even if you order a Porsche the day before it locks. 3mos is the absolute minimum before you’d receive it. GT car allocations are (almost) always claimed and ordered long before they lock.

I’m not going to get into a pissing contest with you, because it’s obvious that you’d rather **** and whine than just drive the truck you ordered..

I’ll just leave this here... people can decide for themselves who knows what..

353981809feba554b039d7dbdb9fade8.jpg

ea957f12a309569f633c83d716fc8d65.jpg

ba0709502ca1924c4e231d995d7bb4c7.jpg

b0600720e07909c0d26e6670051dae36.jpg

10e9d41b8f71d9cf066d0d0c8a6e188a.jpg

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holly Shit! Is this your garage? Can we be friends? If no, can I clean your floors? Please? :)

You’re flat out wrong, and your intelligence (or lack thereof) is on full display with the constant swearing in your posts.
I deal with a large dealer one of the top 10 in country, and I AM a VIP there. Even if you order a Porsche the day before it locks. 3mos is the absolute minimum before you’d receive it. GT car allocations are (almost) always claimed and ordered long before they lock.

I’m not going to get into a pissing contest with you, because it’s obvious that you’d rather **** and whine than just drive the truck you ordered..

Candyman

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Because I stated allocation process, not specific timelines. I'm not going to explain something as simple as a queue to you, because, well... Even my five year-old understands how waiting in line works. Sometimes the line is longer, sometimes it's shorter.

But this all makes so much more sense now. You're in the service industry, and probably get subjected to customers throwing tantrums over this kind of nonsense all the time. Why didn't you just open with your intent to project your insecurities onto Ford?

I'm done with you...last reply to any of your nonsense.

You just continue to be a ****

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm done with you...last reply to any of your nonsense.

You just continue to be a ****

Please do us all a favor and be done with the forum as a whole.

But if I had to choose between being right, and being a d*ck... Well, it's pretty clear I'm right. Guess what that makes you!

Candyman

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score

In regards to my intelligence level, swearing doesn't necessarily mean someone isn't intelligent. Actually, according to a study they found that people who swear more are actually more honest.

As far as porsche cars...the cars you're talking about are the uber rare cars of which production is usually limited to 1000 units or less. If anyone were to go into a Porsche dealership and order a 718, macan, cayenne, 911 s or 4s it usually takes 3 months or less. I can prove that to you with my orders. The reason this all started was because I wasn't very happy with Fords system. I am extremely happy with my 2nd dealer. Awesome to deal with. But the process is not first rate and there's no reason for it not to be. Whats everyones issue with that?!?!? Why is it so difficult for anyone to accept an opinion on here?!?!

Its funny because everyone keeps chiming in and coming at me when the entire point of these posts was to share our experiences. I don't get why anyone is taking this personal. In regards to the swearing read through the posts and you'll see that it wasn't me that started with the insults. Was just standing my ground.

If I had known that these would be reactions to me expressing my "actual" experiences I would of just never shared