2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well its official. My truck is not going to arrive as scheduled. Ford tracking said today (02/14/19) was the day but nothinggggg...

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Locke

Reaction score
Well its official. My truck is not going to arrive as scheduled. Ford tracking said today (02/14/19) was the day but nothinggggg...

Damn. Sorry to hear that ddpt. What does your tracking show today? Whenever my date gets pushed out I keep myself busy by buying more mods - helps the mind but hurts the wallet. Dealer tracking shows mine arrived at the railyard an hour away from me in Benecia, CA on 2/13/19 - 2 days earlier than expected although delivery date is still 2/28/19. I'm thinking about going over there to poke around with my drone to see if I can spot it. Presuming it does not need to be worked on to repair shipping damage I may shake a few trees to see if I can find the right person to motivate. However I suspect much like David Hardy's mine will take the full 2 weeks to travel the same distance I do on my way to work each day. Here's a selfie of me at my desk waiting for good news.

WW2_Marine_after_Eniwetok_assault.jpg

ddpt - On behalf of all the 2019 Raptor Intel crew, we thank you for your time spent on the order tracking status chart. If anyone deserves their truck to arrive on time, it is you.

*Snaps Out Of It And Intensely Salutes*

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got scheduled!!!! Scheduled for the week of 03/04, and it was given a date yesterday on 2/14. @ddpt huge thanks again for starting the chart and I hope you get your truck asap

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn. Sorry to hear that ddpt. What does your tracking show today? Whenever my date gets pushed out I keep myself busy by buying more mods - helps the mind but hurts the wallet. Dealer tracking shows mine arrived at the railyard an hour away from me in Benecia, CA on 2/13/19 - 2 days earlier than expected although delivery date is still 2/28/19. I'm thinking about going over there to poke around with my drone to see if I can spot it. Presuming it does not need to be worked on to repair shipping damage I may shake a few trees to see if I can find the right person to motivate. However I suspect much like David Hardy's mine will take the full 2 weeks to travel the same distance I do on my way to work each day. Here's a selfie of me at my desk waiting for good news.

View attachment 119087

ddpt - On behalf of all the 2019 Raptor Intel crew, we thank you for your time spent on the order tracking status chart. If anyone deserves their truck to arrive on time, it is you.

*Snaps Out Of It And Intensely Salutes*

You won't believe it but things seem to be getting worse. Ford Tracking no longer accepts the VIN. Says error. Even Ford Chat could not look up the truck with the VIN#. I had to give them the dealer order # and dealer name and they said, oh, you need to call your dealership.

The dealership says that a number of trucks were just shipped from the factory the other day and possibly the delay is due to the weather. Not sure I believe that 100%. Salesman has a friend who works at the factory as a Supervisor who is giving him the information.

I had heard that Ramp 59 is the one you DON'T want and luck would have it, prior to Ford Tracking no longer showing the vehicle, my truck was positioned on Ramp 59.

What makes this a bit more complicated is I purchased from a Detroit dealership who arranged for courtesy delivery to a local Ford dealership in Orange County, CA.

:)

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got scheduled!!!! Scheduled for the week of 03/04, and it was given a date yesterday on 2/14. @ddpt huge thanks again for starting the chart and I hope you get your truck asap
Progress
a85eba9eddcfedd31567705e76aa749a.jpg

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now each time I look at Ford vehicle tracking it adds daysaa7039bdbc77fa9560470044257e1f04.jpgc894935f66e4264fd75d3b1a68b71d4e.jpg

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you guys tracking the transit information? I've looked at all the links in the "Tracking your order" thread and haven't found one that says which train or yard it is at (Mine is in transit).