2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FORDnVWPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you having problems with the local dealers?

I am not having any problems. I know in San Antonio some dealers are asking for 5k over msrp.

I am paying 1k below msrp.

Any better deals on special order in the area?
( truck is on the way, scheduled to be here 3/10 - 3/16, left Dearborn on the 10th for Feb.

Just wondering if anyone got it here in two weeks or so.

GunnarHoyt

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem ddpt. My original estimate. delivery date was 2-17-19. They bumped it up to 2-13-19. Date came and went & they just keep adding days to the delivery date each time I look it up.
A= 11-01-18
B= sched
C=12-17-18
D=2-01-19
E=Scab
F=No
G=2-13-19
H=GunnarHoyt
I=802A, graphics pkgs, Ruby red

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem ddpt. My original estimate. delivery date was 2-17-19. They bumped it up to 2-13-19. Date came and went & they just keep adding days to the delivery date each time I look it up.
A= 11-01-18
B= sched
C=12-17-18
D=2-01-19
E=Scab
F=No
G=2-13-19
H=GunnarHoyt
I=802A, graphics pkgs, Ruby red
At least your VIN still works in shop.ford tracking I am guessing. Any chance your truck was positioned on Ramp 59? That's where my truck sits and I have heard trucks sit forever.

Although my VIN no longer works on Shop.Ford tracking, Ford Chat says est shipping is 03/08/19-03/14/19. I let Ford Chat know this will be the last Ford I purchase fd8a0db8aab90465d258194ffb8155ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

GunnarHoyt

Reaction score
At least your VIN still works in shop.ford tracking I am guessing. Any chance your truck was positioned on Ramp 59? That's where my truck sits and I have heard trucks sit forever.

Although my VIN no longer works on Shop.Ford tracking, Ford Chat says est shipping is 03/08/19-03/14/19. I let Ford Chat know this will be the last Ford I purchase fd8a0db8aab90465d258194ffb8155ee.jpg

Sticker says it's going to ship from ramp C159 by convoy. FP says it's at body shop getting the bedliner sprayed in & graphics put on but it's been there for quite a while. He said if the status doesn't change later this week I need to get the regional rep involved. Yes I'm able to pull it up on Ford tracking & it adds an extra day to my wait each evening when I look at it.

Locke

Reaction score
You won't believe it but things seem to be getting worse. Ford Tracking no longer accepts the VIN. Says error. Even Ford Chat could not look up the truck with the VIN#. I had to give them the dealer order # and dealer name and they said, oh, you need to call your dealership.

The dealership says that a number of trucks were just shipped from the factory the other day and possibly the delay is due to the weather. Not sure I believe that 100%. Salesman has a friend who works at the factory as a Supervisor who is giving him the information.

I had heard that Ramp 59 is the one you DON'T want and luck would have it, prior to Ford Tracking no longer showing the vehicle, my truck was positioned on Ramp 59.

What makes this a bit more complicated is I purchased from a Detroit dealership who arranged for courtesy delivery to a local Ford dealership in Orange County, CA.

:)

Damn. Well either its just runnin a little late or there is an issue with it that they are fixing. Hopefully its just running late.

Almost feel guilty saying this, but my dealer called me this morning and said my truck is in. Going by today to pick it up after work. Will try and take a few pictures.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn. Well either its just runnin a little late or there is an issue with it that they are fixing. Hopefully its just running late.

Almost feel guilty saying this, but my dealer called me this morning and said my truck is in. Going by today to pick it up after work. Will try and take a few pictures.
Congratulations. Happy for you.fa7ff999e9325d2628168caad3907d3b.jpg