2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

demerson3814

Reaction score
Mine just entered production today. Ordered 1/9/19, estimated delivery is 3/30. SCREW. All options except sunroof and interior upgrade.

FORDnVWPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least your VIN still works in shop.ford tracking I am guessing. Any chance your truck was positioned on Ramp 59? That's where my truck sits and I have heard trucks sit forever.

Although my VIN no longer works on Shop.Ford tracking, Ford Chat says est shipping is 03/08/19-03/14/19. I let Ford Chat know this will be the last Ford I purchase fd8a0db8aab90465d258194ffb8155ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

I had mine on Ramp 59 according to Sticker . FP char says its shipped and its in Salem Illinois right now in route South Texas.

On yours, does it mean it has never left Dearborn?
Does it mean generally if it catches a train your in the clear?

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had mine on Ramp 59 according to Sticker . FP char says its shipped and its in Salem Illinois right now in route South Texas.

On yours, does it mean it has never left Dearborn?
Does it mean generally if it catches a train your in the clear?
They aren't able to tell me that it has left Dearborne so they say it probably has not shipped yet.

It amazes me that in this day and age, no one can say where the vehicle is located.

Raptorman19

Reaction score
I called Canadian railway today and they said the railcar with my truck in it, is at a railyard in Markum Il. Next step is to unload tonight and then the transport truck to pick it up. This truck was ordered 1/9/19.

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Locke did you have bedliner or decals on your truck? Using yours as a rough reference for delivery time to the Bay area once built. Hoping to get the truck around 4/10 so I can clear bra it before my trip

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it now magically has reappeared on the Shop.Ford tracker but each time it adds days. The Awaiting Shipment has not been checked since it was built on 01/24/197dedaefae389a556686e820b152a941a.jpg