2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
My truck has been in a rail yard since 1/30. Supposed to be delivered in 4 days (the rail yard is about an hour from dealer). The eta has largely remained unchanged since it was built. Do you think 14 days in the yard is a long time or typical?
Not at all! We've had fords in this yard for over two months now! alot of them are dead some of them even have rust on them! (The bad eggs)

No, it depends who makes the loads, what company hauls the loads, if it has damages or if the yard has a ******** crew, some truck drivers wont pull a car/truck in their load if its too deep in the yard due to being lazy or not knowing the yard good enough so they get a replacement, some people get permission from the dealer and work out paperwork with GM/FCA/FORD to come to the yard and pick their order up themselves, we detail it a little and fill the tank up then they are on their way home, no need to mess with trucking companies and the dealer wont have to worry about another unit being damaged on a transporter

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No update and looks like I'm selling two of my cars this week. So I get to daily my project car or buy something in between

Urban

Reaction score
@Urban what wheels are thoes? 17s?

Edit* I see thoes are the factory beadlocks after blowing up the picture. They look good. Real shiny in that picture

I told the dealer not to detail it but they went crazy with the tireshine and...interior leather cleaner lol. oh well, shes home with men now so that's all that matters.

Locke

Reaction score
Not at all! We've had fords in this yard for over two months now! alot of them are dead some of them even have rust on them! (The bad eggs)

No, it depends who makes the loads, what company hauls the loads, if it has damages or if the yard has a ******** crew, some truck drivers wont pull a car/truck in their load if its too deep in the yard due to being lazy or not knowing the yard good enough so they get a replacement, some people get permission from the dealer and work out paperwork with GM/FCA/FORD to come to the yard and pick their order up themselves, we detail it a little and fill the tank up then they are on their way home, no need to mess with trucking companies and the dealer wont have to worry about another unit being damaged on a transporter

Is this true? I can pick my truck up from the train depot instead of waiting 2 weeks for it while its sitting in a yard only an hour away? Any more info you can share? I already joked about this possibility to my dealer and she dismissed it as not allowed by Ford. If its something that actually happens I can push the issue. Anyone with any info/history with Ford allowing you to pick up your truck directly from the train depot please chime in.

Srry to hear about the tracking on your truck ddpt. Any update?

Mine will be at a CA train depot an hour's drive from my house on 2/15/19. Tracking shows it sitting there for 2 weeks after that - estimated delivery pushed back from 2/18/19 to 2/28/19.