2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so this is how my Convo went on ford performance today

Misuraca says:
Any ETA available?
Ford says:
it showed 11/5 thru 11/11...but that's not going to happen.
Ford says:
The plant still has not made enough of the new model year to start shipping to dealers...
Misuraca says:
any indication on when this will happen?
Ford says:
there is a certain number of trucks they make to insure quality and production tolerances are met...
Misuraca says:
any indication on when this will happen? do you know how many more they need?
Ford says:
sometime later this month...
Ford says:
don't have exact numbers...but will happen this month.
Misuraca says:
okay. are you able to say they could be shipping next week or is that too soon?
Ford says:
probably within the next week and 1/2 or so...

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked the ford tracker and my trucks status has changed from in production to "awaiting shipment"!

Same here.

Awaiting Shipment
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.

Jlreb

Reaction score
Hey y'all need to get this crap straight as mine is schedule to build 11/14, and I want no delays! Lol Fingers crossed they start shipping soon. Looking forward to seeing all the pics of the new 19's at there news homes.

Keller Steeler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here.

Awaiting Shipment
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.
Mine has not changed yet. Contacted FP - they said it is still on schedule to be delivered next week, but ok to buy has not been achieved but ishould be getting close.

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is going by rail to Vegas. I have no idea how long that takes. But if it ships on Monday, I would say there is a reasonable chance it will get there by the next weekend. I can only hope. I don't get back there until the 18th anyway, but I would like it early the next week.

I bet you are looking at a transit time of at least 6-9 days via rail and thats just to a yard (I work in logistics for a food manufacturer, so I deal with rail a little bit). And then have to wait who knows how long for it to be put on a truck to deliver.

wjn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I reached out to a Dearborn Plant employee through facebook. Yup, I went there. I asked if he knew of any delays and his response was:

"This is normal and happens when we launch a new model year, it's government regulation. the trucks have to pass NHSAA testing before they are okayed to sell. There's no issues I'm aware of, Ford just has to wait for approval. Thanks for ordering one, they're an awesome Truck."
What does NHSAA stand for? National Horse Show Association of America Ltd?

Or he meant NHTSA? (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration)
(and NHSAA was an autocorrection, thank you Google/Apple)?

No offence, just want to know..

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove past a car carrier of F150s today that looked like they came from the plant. I slowed down to see if I could spot any Raptors with red shocks or new BLs. (There were none)

If this goes on any further, I'm gonna need some methadone to wean myself off.