2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here.

Awaiting Shipment
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.

Ugh.....

Just chatted with FP, I got pushed back. Again!!

Originally 11/12, then to day of 11/18, then pushed back to week of 11/26

Now I am pushed back to week of 12/10. They say no reason being given to them but are seeing a lot of raptors being delayed. :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh.....

Now I am pushed back to week of 12/10. They say no reason being given to them but are seeing a lot of raptors being delayed. :-(

Could be worse.... I just got told I'm delayed until 2019-01-14, with delivery in February. What in the absolute f*ck.

leftie712

Reaction score
Same here.

Awaiting Shipment
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.

Mine is also Awaiting Shipment, Order 9/6, Production 10/24

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh.....

What options are on your order? With mine being delayed 2.5 months since its original schedule (was originally late October iirc), I'm starting to wonder if this really is a parts shortage...

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What options are on your order? With mine being delayed 2.5 months since its original schedule (was originally late October iirc), I'm starting to wonder if this really is a parts shortage...

Holy shit! What has been your original date and changes?

Ford Performance Blue FM
Luxury Package 802A
Hood Graphics 55R *
Interior Color accent (blue w/ CF) 60R *
Raptor Tech Package 68R*
Beadlock Wheels 64D*
Foldable pickup bed extender 63E*
Tailgate Step 63T*
2nd Row Heated Seats 90H*
Twin Panel Roof 43V *
Front license plate bracket 153
Spray in Bed Liner 96W

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy shit! What has been your original date and changes?

Ford Performance Blue FM
Luxury Package 802A
Hood Graphics 55R *
Interior Color accent (blue w/ CF) 60R *
Raptor Tech Package 68R*
Beadlock Wheels 64D*
Foldable pickup bed extender 63E*
Tailgate Step 63T*
2nd Row Heated Seats 90H*
Twin Panel Roof 43V *
Front license plate bracket 153
Spray in Bed Liner 96W

Yours is almost identical to mine, except mine has no decals and you added the bed extender. Otherwise, same build (even color).

My original build week was 10/29, but was almost immediately pushed back to 11/05. Then 11/19, 12/03, and now 01/14.

I've never been able to pull up the order tracker or window sticker. I texted my sales guy, as I'd like some answers from the regional rep. So far, I haven't heard of anyone else having as many or lengthy delays as I have. It's pretty infuriating.

Sawdust

Reaction score
Mine has moved to in transit according to the tracking site. Was built Monday. Doesn’t seem right since I’ve yet to hear of OKTB status. Maybe they are loading rail cars.

Edit: I verified with my dealer, it’s on the way.

Last edited:

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yours is almost identical to mine, except mine has no decals and you added the bed extender. Otherwise, same build (even color).

My original build week was 10/29, but was almost immediately pushed back to 11/05. Then 11/19, 12/03, and now 01/14.

I've never been able to pull up the order tracker or window sticker. I texted my sales guy, as I'd like some answers from the regional rep. So far, I haven't heard of anyone else having as many or lengthy delays as I have. It's pretty infuriating.
Damn. You’ve been pushed back all over. And nice build choice. Bed extender comes in handy and the hood graphics have grown on me. I agree it’s annoying. I had my dealer email there rep too looking for answer. There has to be a delay of something. In the past it’s been BL and CF