2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turn-r-us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just chatted with FP. My build date was 11/1, and I was told today the build was completed 11/3 and waiting for shipment, ETA to CA 11/19-11/25. He also asked if I have graphics or bedliner ordered because the car would have to go "offsite" if I do and would take a bit longer. I didn't order either so lets see.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know him. I reached out to him because he's a moderator for a Facebook group 'Ford Dearborn Plant'. It's a facebook group that is exclusive for Ford employees at the plant. I message him and he replied.

lol, please see my previous stalker post. You are certainly much more tenacious than I, sir. I applaud you for that.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just chatted with FP. My build date was 11/1, and I was told today the build was completed 11/3 and waiting for shipment, ETA to CA 11/19-11/25. He also asked if I have graphics or bedliner ordered because the car would have to go "offsite" if I do and would take a bit longer. I didn't order either so lets see.

How exciting! I just contacted FP and I was told that nothing has changed with my build BUT the last update was on 10/30 and it was In-Production. I'll try again Thursday if nothing changes by then.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, please see my previous stalker post. You are certainly much more tenacious than I, sir. I applaud you for that.

I did apologize to him when I messaged him. Told him I hope he wasn't upset with a total stranger messaging him. Friendly guy who even thanked me for ordering a Raptor. I guess he owes me! I'm kidding. LOL.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did apologize to him when I messaged him. Told him I hope he wasn't upset with a total stranger messaging him. Friendly guy who even thanked me for ordering a Raptor. I guess he owes me! I'm kidding. LOL.

Ha, not surprising. Midwestern hospitality is the best. I should send him my order so he can try to slip it in ahead of my now cyclically delayed build date.

Looking forward to more updates though, it's nice to have an inside man giving this rabid community some actual information.

subterfuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called FP today as well. Said my truck should be completed by the end of the week. And I should have my truck between the 19th and the 25th. Hopefully nothing changes.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He replied to my inquiry about the bedliner. He didn't know anything about the bedliners but he did say that everything else is done at the plant.

"We have a separate buildings at our truck plant that all Trucks that are getting "mods" like bedliners, graphics, stereo upgrades etc are done in. As far as spray in bedlines, I don't know, I don't know if they do those here, If they do them here it's something new."