GEN 2 2019 Raptor Differences

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you really want to be like Mamula and have someone see you rolling down the street when them blue "peasant" shocks though?! I keed I keed, he will never been seen rolling blue OR red shocks.

I believe the score is settled right here... THANKS! :LOL

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just don't understand your end game? As an engineer don't you want empirical evidence? Or at the very least actually drive an early gen2 truck and then drive a 2019?

Do you think it would be a ridiculous scenario if one would give an opinion on a movie but actually never watched the movie? This is exactly what you are doing.

They won’t answer you because you are correct about the new shocks!
The reviews are not bashing it, but it is stiff!

RC Blk Bird

Reaction score
I know - are the differences THAT major? A 2018 with <10K miles is in the 60K range which, with some negotiating, can save you upwards of 10-15K from a new one...

I only paid 61.5k out the door for my 18 Scab 802A. Ordered it 5.15.17 delivered 9.16.17, most dealers wanted between 5-20K over msrp. I happened to find one that wasn't gouging on the price. There seems to be a fair bit of 18 inventory at dealers in AZ so you might get decent deal there.

wjn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They won’t answer you because you are correct about the new shocks!
The reviews are not bashing it, but it is stiff!
Quotes like: "less compromise between on and offroad capabilities" at approx 6:00:

Just how I imagined it and why I wanted the '19, as soon as I heard about it.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are not telling the truth about 19 body roll. Body roll still exist. Stop trying to make ur self feel better than the car is. This is a fact. Both body roll and nose diving effect from braking still exist. The only advantage 19 has is the stiffer shocks shocks hell’s in jump landing reducing bottoming out.
I had to call you out on that!
Clearly you just troll and haven’t watched a single review video where ford and fox people talk about reducing body roll, nose diving with braking or dips and monitoring and adjusting ride height. Seriously why are you on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2017 could change like 20 colors
I know, 17 had multi colors. And lights turned red if opened. 18+ they went to ice blue only. Do they still turn red when opened? I do not know

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know - are the differences THAT major? A 2018 with <10K miles is in the 60K range which, with some negotiating, can save you upwards of 10-15K from a new one...
I’m to in love with the blue recaros and cf accents all over

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just don't understand your end game? As an engineer don't you want empirical evidence? Or at the very least actually drive an early gen2 truck and then drive a 2019?

Do you think it would be a ridiculous scenario if one would give an opinion on a movie but actually never watched the movie? This is exactly what you are doing.
But he read the book. Everyone knows the book is always better [emoji12]

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But he read the book. Everyone knows the book is always better [emoji12]

But he didn't read the book. Not only that, but he can't read. He's just spewing illiterate uninformed opinions despite the evidence to the contrary.