GEN 2 2019 Raptor Differences

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ccso285

ccso285

Reaction score
The 19's come with both carpeted and rubber mats.
Not mine, did not come with carpeted, unless they are wrapped up in the big package, I have Weathertechs, so I didn't even open the mat bag.

Keller Steeler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've watched a few videos and it seems that most people comment on the new shocks being slightly stiffer ride than 17-18 ?? I of course have not been in a 19 so maybe just opinions..
The 19 rides great on the road. A 100 times better than my Gen 1. I can’t compare it to a 17-18, but my last two cars are a 550 and Gen 1. The 550 had a great suspension. Tha suspension on the 19 is awesome. Fly over bumps without floating. Turn without body roll....get the picture. I road over bumps in the tonight (commute that I have down for 12 years) that had my 14 floating and the 19 was planted and smooth. I can’t imagine that they aren’t an improvement over 17-18, but can’t say for a fact since I have not ridden in a 17-18.

I tried to take it off-road this weekend, but the track was closed due to rain.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ccso285

ccso285

Reaction score
My 19 also feels like it has a bit more pep in the step. Def. faster on takeoff---Once I put the Pedal Commander in, she should feel great

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No colored ambient lighting anymore. It is like a light pale blue only, you can turn the brightness up and and down only. The remotes have RAPTOR on them.
Thats same as 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I ordered my '19, I noticed that the ordering guide suggested that the floor mats were carpeted.

My '18 came with full rubber mats, which work well. Does anyone know if the '19s come with all-weather rubber mats as well?
Yes Same weather mats that say raptor on them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 19 rides great on the road. A 100 times better than my Gen 1. I can’t compare it to a 17-18, but my last two cars are a 550 and Gen 1. The 550 had a great suspension. Tha suspension on the 19 is awesome. Fly over bumps without floating. Turn without body roll....get the picture. I road over bumps in the tonight (commute that I have down for 12 years) that had my 14 floating and the 19 was planted and smooth. I can’t imagine that they aren’t an improvement over 17-18, but can’t say for a fact since I have not ridden in a 17-18.

I tried to take it off-road this weekend, but the track was closed due to rain.
You are not telling the truth about 19 body roll. Body roll still exist. Stop trying to make ur self feel better than the car is. This is a fact. Both body roll and nose diving effect from braking still exist. The only advantage 19 has is the stiffer shocks shocks hell’s in jump landing reducing bottoming out.
I had to call you out on that!

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 19 also feels like it has a bit more pep in the step. Def. faster on takeoff---Once I put the Pedal Commander in, she should feel great
Hehehehe. Well you made me laugh. All gen 2 have same takeoff. No way the 19 can be faster than 17:18. All use same body and frame. Is the live shock adding 5+ hp to the 19? :893karatesmiley-thu

OP
OP
ccso285

ccso285

Reaction score
Hehehehe. Well you made me laugh. All gen 2 have same takeoff. No way the 19 can be faster than 17:18. All use same body and frame. Is the live shock adding 5+ hp to the 19? :893karatesmiley-thu
I've had race cars all my life, Lamborghinis, Ferrari's, etc. This 19 is faster off the line all day long than my 17. I'm well aware they power is the same, but I know what I feel.