2018 Super Snake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pale Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That Maxim link is just a post about the Paxpower V8 "Raptor". Though adding Raptor body parts to a stock F150 doesn't make it a Raptor. It's a cool truck, for sure.... But not a Raptor.

Paxpower will be sued out of existence in a short amount of time anyway. They straight up admit they just swing into the local Ford dealership, order Raptor replacement parts, then bolt them onto an F150 and call it a Raptor. They'll be getting a nice C&D from Ford in no time. Ford takes their IP very seriously and isn't afraid to litigate.
I was thinking the same thing don't know how They could get away with it and do the modification and then label it a Raptor, They should have used the word Clone.

Rhyu

Reaction score
Here's a comparison between the two for you to ponder. I'm not sure if the Shelby is the exact same but you should get a good idea of what having a Shelby would be like vs your Raptor.

pale Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They both are Bad A$$ rides I like the looks of the Raptor better for sure I just don't understand why they cant offer this motor in the Raptor this is how I thought the 2019 models were going to be. When compared side by side like this that little V6 seems like a 4 cylinder.