2018 Super Snake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pale Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it’s going to be 0hp because it does not exist. That was just a rumor.
I guess we will see soon enough rumors all over the place if you search it some say yes others no and some just not sure. I'm thinking at some point its going to happen. But yea If you had a change to buy one of the SS I would jump on it.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess we will see soon enough rumors all over the place if you search it some say yes others no and some just not sure. I'm thinking at some point its going to happen. But yea If you had a change to buy one of the SS I would jump on it.

Those same rumors have been around since Ford announced the Gen2 would carry a v6 only. Most of the v8 material is wishful thinking, clickbait, or a combination of the two.

pale Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those same rumors have been around since Ford announced the Gen2 would carry a v6 only. Most of the v8 material is wishful thinking, clickbait, or a combination of the two.
I would have to search again but I did find a site where they said they would custom install a V8 in the Gen2 Raptor If I can find it I will post it up.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That Maxim link is just a post about the Paxpower V8 "Raptor". Though adding Raptor body parts to a stock F150 doesn't make it a Raptor. It's a cool truck, for sure.... But not a Raptor.

Paxpower will be sued out of existence in a short amount of time anyway. They straight up admit they just swing into the local Ford dealership, order Raptor replacement parts, then bolt them onto an F150 and call it a Raptor. They'll be getting a nice C&D from Ford in no time. Ford takes their IP very seriously and isn't afraid to litigate.