2018 Raptors under sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chujk1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Story of my life too haha

It is tough to find the right build and price. Tough finding a dealership with allocation willing to deal too.

thepro8

Reaction score
found $500 under MSRP, but a LONG wait. ordered 2nd week of Oct. think I'm not getting deliver until end of Jan.

VSTOLG4

Reaction score
'18 at Jordan Ford in San Antonio for MSRP. Transaction took 30 minutes and I drove away with the truck. Call the internet manager.

Blkz06

Reaction score
I'm a first time poster...found this thread entertaining.

My local Ford dealer has had 3 Raptors sitting on the lot for at least 2-3 months, all 2018's.
I pulled in there yesterday to get a part for my sons car, and they were unloading another full black on black Raptor, Carbon Fiber, 802A, etc. I asked if I could come back and drive it and he said sure. Drove it about 11 miles, came back, and they offered the truck at 500 below MSRP. I told them thanks, but I was still kinda on the fence.
Salesman called 4 times today saying Sales Manager was trying to meet quota for the month, and said to come in and put together a deal.

I don't think I'll get more than another 500 or 750 off sticker if I actually pull the trigger, but I guess my point is these trucks are out there at MSRP and a bit below- in the Southeast at least.
I found 2 more in the Atlanta area at MSRP over the phone, but I only called because I actually would prefer a white one.

The local dealer has the new black one, another black one, and 2 Leadfoot

Last edited:

grumble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a first time poster...found this thread entertaining.

My local Ford dealer has had 3 Raptors sitting on the lot for at least 2-3 months, all 2018's.
I pulled in there yesterday to get a part for my sons car, and they were unloading another full black on black Raptor, Carbon Fiber, 802A, etc. I asked if I could come back and drive it and he said sure. Drove it about 11 miles, came back, and they offered the truck at 500 below MSRP. I told them thanks, but I was still kinda on the fence.
Salesman called 4 times today saying Sales Manager was trying to meet quota for the month, and said to come in and put together a deal.

I don't think I'll get more than another 500 or 750 off sticker if I actually pull the trigger, but I guess my point is these trucks are out there at MSRP and a bit below- in the Southeast at least.
I found 2 more in the Atlanta area at MSRP over the phone, but I only called because I actually would prefer a white one.

The local dealer has the new black one, another black one, and 2 Leadfoot

They're out there - and the deals are going to start getting better. I've been trying to work a deal locally on a truck, and they offered MSRP right away - I'm trying to work about $2000 under because it's got stuff on it I don't want (graphics package, Carbon Fiber, forged wheels) - and I can order exactly what I want for the same price. Granted this is a "friend of a friend" deal, but i think they'll get more common in Q1 of 2018.

heffneil

Reaction score
Yes end of the month - November is the worst time for car sales. I got a call from a dealership and they said we will sell you the car for sticker (I don't even know where they were!) Problem is that the truck was grey. I went and drove the Denali 2500 and it was huge and nice. The problem is the technology isn't there. I mean they still use a key. I want keyless - I don't understand it. Best I can tell the raptor is keyless. I haven't driven the raptor - part of me doesn't want to play the game with the local dealer given they are 10k and I don't think there is a shot I will buy from them - certainly not at those rates. One dealer told me they got 22k over sticker! I asked if the guy had sucker tattooed on his forehead and he said no it was the first one and then hung up on me!

Still looking but given the spy shots of hte 2019 Ram it looks like it will have a large display on the dash a la tesla. I think thats going to make the tech move a lot faster in the other brands and suspect they will have a lot of larger screens...

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
I sold my Jeep and was hitting dealers hard recently. I inquired about a few Supercabs available. I emailed a dealer in Ohio, who had a lead foot 800a, in their inventory and was offered the vehicle at 2k over. I emailed back and said no thanks, I wouldn't even pay over if it had the 802a let alone a base model Raptor. Got a response and said Supercabs are more rare than Screws. I responded and said, "No, they're just less popular". Didn't have any luck with inventory and I'm not quite ready to order one, so I pulled the trigger and got my wife a new Explorer Sport instead. For 8k under msrp too! I'll jus keep waiting for more realistic prices.