2018 Raptors under sticker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really funny to still see the few deniers on here. Thousands of these in inventory. When dealers are advertising sticker price, you know the real market is below. When the dealers are advertising discounts, invoice pricing might not even be the floor.

Fact is, even at invoice pricing, these are still ridiculously expensive trucks. If you want a Raptor with keyless entry or a garage door opener and it's 65, 70k. Used to be you could get a loaded gen 1 in the low 50s, before discount. You can technically buy a Raptor in the low 50s now but it's embarrassingly poorly equipped.

After the initial flood of sales, I think Ford is going to have a hard time moving these trucks in general. They're either going to have to turn the truck month spigot on for Raptors or start including a lot more features in 800A and 801A.

No doubt the gen 2 Raptor is an awesome truck, but it's going to be a low-volume seller at these prices now that the new shine has worn off.

And I remeber when you could get an M5 for $50k and candybars cost 50¢. Prices go up, that’s what they do.

Everyone complains about the cost of the aluminum F-150s, yet they are still the best selling truck and Silverado sales are tanking to the point Ram is threatening to take over second place.

As for under MSRP, someone called on the trucks listed in the OP and they were told there were no discounts on those Raptors. Same goes for the trucks that someone found after “a few minutes of looking”. Discounts on those trucks weren't real either.

Bull65

Reaction score
Someone buy this truck. SCREW 802A Magnetic. Its been sitting on the lot for two weeks, they need to move it before my custom build gets pulled and built. Thats what the sales guy was saying. I'm pretty sure they will take MSRP for it.

New 2018 Ford F-150 For Sale | Lees Summit MO

Hey, I'm originally from Independence MO. - LOL and I just bought a similar model here in GA. Of course mine was only $61, because I didn't have the moon roof and graphics package (didn't want that).

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Search of RaptorFinder.com showed less than 5 builds that matched everything I wanted (or more accurately, didn't want). Dealer showed +$5,000 on AutoTrader, Cars.com and their website. Called and had a nice chat. Settled on $1,000 over and they're helping me out with some logistics. Fly and drive for the win!! (was flying there anyway...now I just drive home and save return flight cost).

Other trucks had at least $1,000 of frivolous crap I don't care for and would have spent money to remove or been stuck with (ie body graphics, orange trim seats). So I'm happy with the deal and that I made some sales guy's day for doing an hour or so worth of work.

Lead Foot, 802A, Tech, Heated Seats, Moonroof, Step. So much for keeping my 2011 V8. ~1,600 2018 Raptors on AutoTrader...only two 2010-2013 SCREWs. Oughta be able to find a buyer. :)

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of the under MSRP trucks reported in this thread turned out to be vaporware when people followed up. Some are getting Raptors under MSRP, but it is still rare.

I don't doubt that people are getting legit under MSRP deals (congratulations to them!!!!), but I challenged a guy a while back that claimed to get an invoice deal and it turns out that his purchase was part of a larger fleet order where the dealer was looking at the net return. If he tried to get the same deal without purchasing ten other trucks, it wouldn't have happened. I wonder how many of these invoice deals are straight up deals without trading in another vehicle, etc...

whan

Reaction score
Just put in an order for mine in Oregon at sticker - granted their allocation won't be ready for a bit so it'll be about 6 months til my truck is ready

From the research I've done, not too many sub-MSRP deals out there yet - most seem to be on 2017s still on the lot. At MSRP seems to be fairly easy to get assuming you're not in western US. Unfortunately for the Washington, California and Oregon areas, MSRP still relatively uncommon

MikeEby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been tracking on hand supply nationally for a while via Cars.com. Right now it's at the highest level since I started.

As you can see the quantities on hand for Raptor are not much lower than other high end trim levels that are offered at big discounts. I left off the XL and XLTs, their on hand quantities numbers dwarf the other trim levels. Cars.com also publish how long the truck as been listed. There are quite a large quantity of trucks that have been sitting in dealers lots for many months.

The numbers here tie out very close to what Raptor Finder shows.

F150171017.gif

Mike

Last edited:

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been tracking on hand supply nationally for a while via Cars.com. Right now it's at the highest level since I started.

As you can see the quantities on hand for Raptor are not much lower than other high end trim levels that are offered at big discounts. I left off the XL and XLTs, their on hand quantities numbers dwarf the other trim levels. Cars.com also publish how long the truck as been listed. There are quite a large quantity of trucks that have been sitting in dealers lots for many months.

The numbers here tie out very close what Raptor Finder shows.

F150171017.gif

Mike

If you put in just a tinsy-winsy amount of effort, you would realize almost every single one of those unsold Raptors is unsold because the dealer is insisting on a ridiculous ADM.

There is still strong demand for reasonably priced Raptors. Lower the price to MSRP and 90% of those trucks would sell within two weeks.