2018 motor noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sounds like the camera is wrapped in a grocery bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's my jacket, and the drivetrain noise is still clearly audible regardless. But thanks for your valuable input...

Well, I agree with the ambient noise issue. I don't hear anything unusual other than the racket...

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
+1. what exhaust is that, Corsa?

You have so much collateral exhaust noise you’re getting vibration through the whole freakin truck. At just the right volume, I can hear rattling on your sound track - any louder, and my sub causes my stuff in my house to rattle.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1. what exhaust is that, Corsa?

You have so much collateral exhaust noise you’re getting vibration through the whole freakin truck. At just the right volume, I can hear rattling on your sound track - any louder, and my sub causes my stuff in my house to rattle.

Yes, it's the CORSA Xtreme system. It is not that loud in person, I guess the video makes it sound worse than it is. The noise can be heard right around 2k rpm. Might sound normal to most people, but I can tell it's not, having owned the truck for 22k miles.