2018 Modded Raptor Appraisal help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
had my third kid, and realizing quickly my 3 and 5 year old sitting next to eachother with no middle seat gap is miserable. Lol
So gonna snag a Yukon XL
That’s how old my two are. I hate having them both in the same room most days. A small gap isn’t gonna help much. Sound travels far.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
had my third kid, and realizing quickly my 3 and 5 year old sitting next to eachother with no middle seat gap is miserable. Lol
So gonna snag a Yukon XL

I had taken in (and later adopted) a 4 month old girl, a 2 year old boy, and a 4 year old girl that were brother and sisters. It's tight getting in 3 kids seats! I was so glad when the oldest was finally able to just use a booster. My 3 were actually pretty easy with having come from being badly abused, they had learned to really look out for each other and rarely bugged each other. You do have a fair amount of work to help them get over/past being abused though. I'm jealous of my dad that could just throw us all in the back of a Rambler station wagon!

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had taken in (and later adopted) a 4 month old girl, a 2 year old boy, and a 4 year old girl that were brother and sisters. It's tight getting in 3 kids seats! I was so glad when the oldest was finally able to just use a booster. My 3 were actually pretty easy with having come from being badly abused, they had learned to really look out for each other and rarely bugged each other. You do have a fair amount of work to help them get over/past being abused though. I'm jealous of my dad that could just throw us all in the back of a Rambler station wagon!
Thanks for taking care of kids who needed it. Really. That’s the most impactful volunteering you could do in a lifetime. Having my own kids I’m certain that’s not for me but Bless You for that. And seriously thank you.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for taking care of kids who needed it. Really. That’s the most impactful volunteering you could do in a lifetime. Having my own kids I’m certain that’s not for me but Bless You for that. And seriously thank you.

Thanks! I have to say, when it was all said and done, we both felt like we were the lucky ones to get the kids. It's really cool to see kids that went from being very unhealthy, unhappy, scared, and beat down, and then transform like magic in front of you. In 2 months they were unrecognizable from when they started, between being clean and finally having proper nutrition. There was a giant visible change in both their hair and their skin once they started eating veggies and proper food and got vitamins. One of the coolest memories was of my son when he was in our first month together and I made a bunch of barbecued ribs. He ate a whole rack by himself! I was afraid his little stomach was going to pop! I never saw a happier kid at that moment with his swollen little belly and sauce all over himself and a huge smile.

Last edited: