2018 Modded Raptor Appraisal help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WTF are you asking us if you already know the answer? The market where you live is the market.

Tell him it's worth $130,000! :D

Op, I know from reading in here that the California value is MUCH higher than anywhere else so I would say GJ's advice is pretty good. When I bought my '20 for $500 over invoice they were going for 10k to 20k over list in California.

Last edited:

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who knows. Decide what the minimum is that's worth it to you. List it higher and see who bites.

With this many mods it's not about a fair market price, but what it's worth to someone in particular. To me this wouldn't be worth more than book value because I don't know what kinds of issues your mods are going to cause me or how well they were installed. They're also your specific taste, not mine.

California is a backwards place though. I'm sure there's some 20 year old tech startup owner who would happily give you $100k+ so he can have a big, loud truck and not spend the time making it that way. You just need to find the little punk.

OP
OP
Dadlife

Dadlife

Reaction score
I would keep it for sure. My only question is why on earth are you selling that beast ??

had my third kid, and realizing quickly my 3 and 5 year old sitting next to eachother with no middle seat gap is miserable. Lol
So gonna snag a Yukon XL

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had my third kid, and realizing quickly my 3 and 5 year old sitting next to eachother with no middle seat gap is miserable. Lol
So gonna snag a Yukon XL

Oh man... I sold my Yukon XL to get the Raptor!

My kids prefer the Raptor.
They grow and change so fast. Fold down the armrest. All good.

Your truck is badass. A Yukon is for soccer moms to get to yoga and Starbucks.