2018 Modded Raptor Appraisal help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dadlife

Reaction score
Can anyone help with putting a current market value on this?

this is not a for sale thread, please do not post offers.
Im considering selling but wanting to know what I may be able to move it for. Currently living in California

2018 Raptor
39k miles
Every option possible
802a, technology, carbon, etc

Stinger Touchscreen
Sub/amp combo
Amp runners
Toyo 40” Tires
Bds 4” Lift
Icon Upper control arms
Icon rear suspension
Alcon brakes with lines
Shock swap
Method Wheels
ADD Honeybadger rear bumper with lights
ADD Stealthfighter Front bumper with lights
Corsa Extreme Race Exhaust
Spd downs and turbo spacers
Five star tuner
Whipple intake and intercooler
Stage 3 BOV
Rhino bedliner
Svc tie rods
Grill lights
Fiberwerx Derbiti wide body kit
Satin black wrap
Kit painted to match under wrap

View media item 15671View media item 15675View media item 15674View media item 15672

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
NADA and KBB will give you the best answer. You don't get your money back from mods. Some people won't even give you book for it, others might pay a couple thou over if they like your choices, but it's mostly money down a rat hole. A fun rat hole. :D If you saved the stock parts you can part out the good stuff.

OP
OP
Dadlife

Dadlife

Reaction score
NADA and KBB will give you the best answer. You don't get your money back from mods. Some people won't even give you book for it, others might pay a couple thou over if they like your choices, but it's mostly money down a rat hole. A fun rat hole. :D If you saved the stock parts you can part out the good stuff.

Well the same build with 20k less miles just sold for 109k so to think id only get 67k, id just keep it

hdvvraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats alot of $$$$$ spent on that start at 100k and see what offers you get, right now the market value on used raptors is high

gordo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure you would get more than 67. My friend just sold his 2019 with only 20" Fuels and some lights with 20k miles for 63. Truck market is on fire. No inventory. List it on bringatrailer.com

OP
OP
Dadlife

Dadlife

Reaction score
Im pretty sure you would get more than 67. My friend just sold his 2019 with only 20" Fuels and some lights with 20k miles for 63. Truck market is on fire. No inventory. List it on bringatrailer.com

Thanks, ya ill deff have to check it out.

OP
OP
Dadlife

Dadlife

Reaction score
WTF are you asking us if you already know the answer? The market where you live is the market.

I dont know the answer. Diff mileage. Asking what people who may have or seen similar go for. Your response was mods add zero value. I value your response, but can still disagree. As stated, if thats all the market would yield, id keep.