2018 cruise issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lombo1

Reaction score
Hi all, my cruise on my 2018 stopped working without any error or malfunction messages. Just won't even turn on. I tried the fixes discussed in the forums (check brake lights, fuse, power point fuses, etc.) but nothing worked. First question - is fuse #13 under the hood the only cruise fuse? It's the only one I'm seeing on fuse diagrams just wanted to make sure I'm not missing one. The dealer repaired my bumper couple months ago but if they messed something up it wouldn't it likely give me some kind of malfunction message? Just thought I would check here before waiting weeks/months before the dealer can look at it. Appreciate any advice. Thanks!

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't your 2018 still be under warranty?
If so, take it back and ask them those questions.
My 2018 is still under warranty.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn't your 2018 still be under warranty?
If so, take it back and ask them those questions.
My 2018 is still under warranty.
B2B is only 3yr/36k…even if it was purchased at the end of 2018 or early 2019 as a leftover, it would still be out by time.

As far as the cruise control, does the truck have adaptive cruise? If so, the system needs to be recalibrated any time the cruise control module is the front bumper is removed or adjusted. It may not display an error message, but it won’t work if DTCs are stored.