2017 Raptor build***MUST SEE***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice work! Far from what I would do but you know what? Its not my truck so do what you want to your own truck with your own money. So many people are too tied up into what "youre supposed to do with your truck" instead of what you can do and what fits your own personal style.

Good on you for not making another Raptor with ADD bumpers and methods.

Im glad someone put those Rigid lights in the rear bumper as I was thinking about doing the same whenever I get a gen2.

Your truck, your money, be original, keep doing you.
That's why I went with ADD bumpers on Fuel wheels :ROFLJest:

hewster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ew..

Some of the offroad lights were done right. But that's about it... IN MY OPINION.
However... your style is obviously different from mine.

As far as looking at it from your view point, it is very well done.

ehssey

Reaction score
Did you mean MUST UNSEE? just messing with you. Not my style but good for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gonna be straight with you, eurotechms...This is a cultural thing.

CLEARLY the majority of the people who post here, and own Raptors are white-bread American men (no women). I am. I'm 50 and happen to own the EXACT AG Raptor you've beautifully tricked out.

Now...Would I do that? No. Can I appreciate it...**** yes!

My first guess was that you were either black or Hispanic, coming from an urban enviroment. But having now looked at your user name, I'm guessing you might be some sort of eastern-European. Russian/Romanian/Polish? So will your custom horn be "la cucaracha", "fight the power", or "what is love"?
Bottom line is, I think we'd all be shocked if you were a straight white American dude.
AMIRITE?

No matter. The guys ******** on your "build" are prolly not your kind of peeps anyhoo.
Rock on, my Raptor brother!

*And PLEASE keep posting.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 22 inch rims that stick out like a skate board :wtf2:, orange lighting in the wheel wells :yucky:. Other than that truck looks great.

D

Deleted member 12951

CLEARLY the majority of the people who post here, and own Raptors are white-bread American men (no women). I am. I'm 50 and happen to own the EXACT AG Raptor you've beautifully tricked out.

My first guess was that you were either black or Hispanic, coming from an urban enviroment. But having now looked at your user name, I'm guessing you might be some sort of eastern-European. Russian/Romanian/Polish? So will your custom horn be "la cucaracha", "fight the power", or "what is love"?

Bottom line is, I think we'd all be shocked if you were a straight white American dude.

AMIRITE?

No matter. The guys ******** on your "build" are prolly not your kind of peeps anyhoo.

If this ain't racial profiling then I don't know what is.

Its is always hideous when anyone puts wheels on a raptor like that no matter what race they are, raptors lives matter

If he puts these on to drive around on the street and go to a car show but kept the stock wheels/tire to put on when he offroads that would be a different story and could appreciate it but he never mentioned that.

I think most feel its a waste of a raptor on this forum to ruin a perfectly good offroad truck. If he just wanted to trick out a platinum F-150 then thats a different story too.

Ohiodish

Reaction score
If your into it and proud of it then I'm happy for you. Its flashy and brite so if your promoting a customizing business then it will fit the bill. It's an off road truck but you entitled to do whatever works for your clients. Should have folks talking about it anyway.

But real question- you got them Beadlocks you need to offload? PM me I'll buy them little 17"BL from you. You adding a train horn also?

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score

AMIRITE?

Gotta be the stupidest post I have ever seen on FRF, and I have seen a few