2017 Raptor build***MUST SEE***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't care for those wheels at all. Other stuff looks pretty good. The wheels just kill it for me personally.

ETA: But it is your truck and doing how you like it is how you should do it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

That was worse to watch and listen to then those wheels!

Lol yea I know... I regret looking up the stupid song because now I got it stuck in my head!

This morning I saw a Gen 1 decked out with a lift kit, huge wheels, and a wide off set. It undermines the whole suspension and purpose of a Raptor.

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tough crowd for sure but some funny comments.

For a street truck, I like everything but the orange wheels. Personally I think just the out side lip in Orange as opposed to the whole well would have looked better. Less orange.

I'm curious how you got all those LED lights mounted, custom brackets with angle aluminum? Also the LED lights on the roof, is it mounted with riv nuts?

Enjoy your Raptor and don't let the haters bother you, its not for everyone but it is for you.

Last edited:

zfgracing

Reaction score
Your wheel choice totally defeats the purpose of buying a raptor. If you were going to do that to you should have just got a limited 17 or something like that.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your wheel choice totally defeats the purpose of buying a raptor. If you were going to do that to you should have just got a limited 17 or something like that.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Raptor was cheaper than a platinum where I live.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sadly u picked the wrong forum to post this.... im going with what my mom taught me ... if you havent got something nice to say ....