2017 RAD events – Area 51, Salton Sea, Mammoth, Pony Express, Black Rock, and more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

narlimon

Reaction score
Guys,
I plan on leaving the Bay Area around 10AM as I have some friends in Reno that I am going to visit in the afternoon.Leaving early should enable me to miss some of the Tahoe bound traffic Friday afternoon.Adam.Sounds like you are both leaving later in the day,Let me know.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@m3dragon has some things to attend to Friday but wifey and I will be up around 5-6 so if anyone has questions feel free to PM me or text 916-300-3786. See you all tomorrow or Saturday

Lugnut2683

Reaction score
We are heading out from Tracy around 4 PM so we will be arriving in Sparks closer to 8 PM. Most likely see you guys the next morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spotted you in the parking lot tonight... **** that is a nice truck! Spotted 2 red screws, 1 white screw, and 2 white scabs in total. I'm the newb in the black scab.

Can't wait for tomorrow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks big dog just saw this. Day one down, day two here we come.