2017 RAD events – Area 51, Salton Sea, Mammoth, Pony Express, Black Rock, and more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I'm skipping ahead, but for A51 are we going to run the roller coaster section again (end of day 1)? Also, Alamo Rd? Alamo killed my blown out stock shocks, so I'd love to take another crack at it and see how the new setup handles it.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know I'm skipping ahead, but for A51 are we going to run the roller coaster section again (end of day 1)? Also, Alamo Rd? Alamo killed my blown out stock shocks, so I'd love to take another crack at it and see how the new setup handles it.

Yes sir. Each day is about 60% off the last trips. 40% new routes to speed up section to get to the more fun areas.

Your pre-running pony express with me right. trying to get a crew so I don't break the cardinal rule of never run alone.

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir. Each day is about 60% off the last trips. 40% new routes to speed up section to get to the more fun areas.

Your pre-running pony express with me right. trying to get a crew so I don't break the cardinal rule of never run alone.

Good to hear about A51.

I can't make the pre-run so it looks like I'm going to miss pony express all together. I'm free to do the pre-run the following weekend if you end up moving it.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let me see how dates look. Pre-runs are always subject to change based on having a group to go.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Posting images and recap of black rock tonight.

Also reminder, anyone wanting the group rate on hotels for Salton Sea, deadline is THIS FRIDAY!

So sign up ASAP if you want the group rate on the rooms. After Friday you are on your own for rooms.