2017 RAD events – Area 51, Salton Sea, Mammoth, Pony Express, Black Rock, and more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im going to try to make it to dirt days in June if all goes well and pony express. let me know if anyone want to tag along for the hump from VA.

If you are making such a long trek, may I recommend Pony Express and Mammoth. Those 2 trips are 3 days long and I can make additional maps for you to make it a 4 day. Or maps for you to have a "detour" on the way home HAHA

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Im going to try to make it to dirt days in June if all goes well and pony express. let me know if anyone want to tag along for the hump from VA.

Wow someone is gonna take the longest distance traveled for a run this year. You will not be disappointment though, it will be worth the drive :)

A couple of us are thinking about a stop in Moab, UT (you will most likely pass by Moab) on your way to the Pony Express start in Salt Lake City so if you are looking for some pre-event fun let me know :)

Lugnut2683

Reaction score

Wow that is a trek! I moved here to Nor Cal 2 years ago from Northern VA. Part of my excuse to live on the west coast was to be closer to better off-roading. :chewie:

C3855

Reaction score
so you guys think best to just waite for pony express?? its been a while, i was at roc fest 2 years ago... I had such a blast at that, broke a front left brake line on the second day out there so was riding w 3 working brakes which put a damper on my fun. Still dont have a low range gps but thats an easy fix.

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
so you guys think best to just waite for pony express?? its been a while, i was at roc fest 2 years ago... I had such a blast at that, broke a front left brake line on the second day out there so was riding w 3 working brakes which put a damper on my fun. Still dont have a low range gps but thats an easy fix.

That is your call for such a long trip. Pony express and Mammoth are 3 days where dirt days is 2.

ROC Fest is also 4-3 days depending on when you arrive.

Ping the East of Mississippi owners to make one big group out west. Use the FB groups as well.