2017 M&R Ford Raptor Fog Kit Prototype

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
2017 M&R Ford Raptor Fog Kit Prototype

Here is my understanding of the beam patterns. Flood produces a very broad and short dispersion of light. Spot produces a much narrower beam that projects a fairly long distance. Euro produces a beam of light somewhere between flood and spot (much broader than a spot beam and projects much further than flood, but probably not as far as spot). For on-road use they recommended using spots and pointing them downward to minimize oncoming driver glare.

As for why I am separating the amber lights, I was thinking the separation would create in interesting visual look instead of placing them side by side. I would love to hear what others are planning on doing.

I'm planning on having mine like the pictures M&R provided... from inside to out
Amber spot, amber flood, white spot, white spot, white flood.

I'll have the ambers on one switch and the whites on another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on having mine like the pictures M&R provided... from inside to out
Amber spot, amber flood, white spot, white spot, white flood.

I'll have the ambers on one switch and the whites on another.

I could be wrong, but I'm guessing that moving the lights around isn't that difficult to do, so if you don't like how things look, you can always play with the configuration until you get something you like. With the mix of lights that I ordered, I should be able to put something together that I like. Hopefully I get it right the first time.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I'm guessing that moving the lights around isn't that difficult to do, so if you don't like how things look, you can always play with the configuration until you get something you like. With the mix of lights that I ordered, I should be able to put something together that I like. Hopefully I get it right the first time.

You are absolutely correct

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have pics from behind the bumper showing how the mount attaches to the bumper, how the lights are attached to the mount, and how the angle of the lights can be adjusted?

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have pics from behind the bumper showing how the mount attaches to the bumper, how the lights are attached to the mount, and how the angle of the lights can be adjusted?

Still hoping you can satisfy this request. I think it will go a long way in helping you sell your product.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Still hoping you can satisfy this request. I think it will go a long way in helping you sell your product.

Sorry boss here are the pics from the inside. Dont mind the horrible welded prototype :) Product will be nice clean and powdercoated

You can also see how they lights are mounted and how you have slight movement to aim them slightly lower or higher when you tighten the 2 bolts

IMG_5929_zpsworvv3n0.jpg

IMG_5936_zpslmfj2vwg.jpg

Hemkin57

Reaction score
These lights look great but what is the warranty on them? I have had some bad experiences with Chinese lights in the past.