Ford Triple LED Fog Light Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dudmleh522

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have Rough Country fog light kit installed on their gen 2? If so how do you like them?
I noticed the yare only 2" cube vs 3" for other competitors.
Hows is the output?
Also I want one of the pods to be amber to cut thru dust/fog. Can I just put a amber film over it?

My friend put together his own fog light kit together by purchasing amazon 3" cubes and look pretty bright. On paper RC lights have way less wattage and lumens

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Buy once, cry once.
If you go to all the install difficulty for cheap, chinese, amazon lights or lights that aren’t meeting what most of us expect, you’re going to be disappointed, and eventually need to upgrade and you get to do or pay for the work ALL over again.

hit up some supporting vendors on here to get you going. Look at options from baja designs, rigid or maybe even diode dynamics.

Those Amazon cubes will leak in 1-2 seasons.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone have Rough Country fog light kit installed on their gen 2? If so how do you like them?
I noticed the yare only 2" cube vs 3" for other competitors.
Hows is the output?
Also I want one of the pods to be amber to cut thru dust/fog. Can I just put a amber film over it?

My friend put together his own fog light kit together by purchasing amazon 3" cubes and look pretty bright. On paper RC lights have way less wattage and lumens

I'd search around. A lot of people complain about Rough Country. It's a cheap light kit for a reason. A lot of folks have experienced rusting hardware and water in the lights. Not to mention it's not a TRUE fog kit since they don't use street legal lights.

If you want a GOOD kit, check out our kits with our KR Off-Road Brackets.

We have kits with lights from Baja Designs, Diode Dynamics, Rigid Industries & Morimoto.

The Baja Designs kits are expensive but are simply THE BEST in terms of quality. They feature a lifetime warranty and are made in Mexico.

Diode Dynamics are VERY popular as they give you a LOT of light for your money. They only have an 8 year warranty over Baja's lifetime BUT Diode Dynamics are assembled in the USA.

Our KR Off-Road brackets are made here in the good ole USA (Long Island, NY actually). We make them out of stainless steel + powder coat them black. We also incoude our VERY POPULAR plug and play harness. It's all setup to control your 3 pairs of lights from 3 different upfitters and everything is nice and labeled and plug and play.

Use coupon code RAPTORFORUM for 10% off our kits OR if you get the Diode Dynamics kit, use coupon code HOLIDAY15 for 15% off through the end of the year.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-f-150/2017-f-150-raptor/fog-lights/

Baja Designs Kit
Photo Jul 18 2023, 1 46 59 PM.jpg

Photo Jul 18 2023, 1 49 21 PM.jpg

Brackets14.jpg

Diode Dynamics Kit
Photo Jul 21 2023, 1 15 02 PM.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter