2017 M&R Ford Raptor Fog Kit Prototype

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Lighting Forum [GEN 2]' started by MandR Automotive, Feb 4, 2017.

1. MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Its not going to be in a cylinder. It will be angled so some of the light will be visible depending on the angle that you look at it. It might be 0.5-1" max nothing significant. But will give it an awesome staggered look.

onebadf150 likes this.
  2. MandR Automotive

Hey guys want to give you guys progress of our prototype. These images are just to show you guys our vision. It does not illustrate final dimensions or spacing. Let us know what you think

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

cheek and onebadf150 like this.
  3. NJSP117

NJSP117 Full Access Member

Looks clean....but I'm not sure I'm a big fan of the round lights. How will it mount in there? Will it be in contact with the bumper? When I had the 4 Rigid duallys mounted on my 13, they were in contact with the bumper and after some off road runs, they had chipped the paint off the bumper...not a big deal, but I never thought the fitment was all that great on that setup. Yours looks cleaner, and I think it will grow on me once I see the final product. Probably about the only thing you can do with the steep angle of the new bumper....
    Just my opinion...not knocking them at all...I think it's a great idea, just not sure about the styling yet.....

pcheli223 likes this.
  4. MandR Automotive

We will try to design the final product so that it does not ruin the paint with vibration. We think that once its painted it will look a lot better and cleaner. Thanks for the comment. We really pay attention to peoples requests when making our products.

5. sea2jet

sea2jet Full Access Member

Looks great...I'm assuming there will be a housing around each light to blend them in? How do you think cornering lights will work in the end position?

6. CSJr

CSJr Full Access Member

Can these lights be submerged without shorting out? Question is in regards to truck fording. Suppose question can apply to all aftermarket fog inserts..

pcheli223 likes this.
  7. MandR Automotive

Yes of course. They are IP68 water rating.

8. kdub405

kdub405 Full Access Member

Digging the look!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Jeff-Ohio

Jeff-Ohio Full Access Member

Thanks for the response. Do you have any pictures showing the front of the truck at night? I am curious about the color of the fog lights in comparison to the stock headlights.

10. Mark986

Mark986 Full Access Member

Will you offer a cube option? I think the cubes go better with the boxy/bulky front end of the raptor.

Just my opinion. But your work looks clean!

MandR Automotive likes this.