2017 M&R Ford Raptor Fog Kit Prototype

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This kit will be right under 20,000 lunens. It's a little overkill so my recommendation is to split up the lights to multiple switches and even possibly run white/amber combo. Like 6 whites and 4 ambers for example and split them up. Keep in mind that these are same lights as our gen1 NVE kit and that one only has 6 lights with nothing but great feedback.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
This kit will be right under 20,000 lunens. It's a little overkill so my recommendation is to split up the lights to multiple switches and even possibly run white/amber combo. Like 6 whites and 4 ambers for example and split them up. Keep in mind that these are same lights as our gen1 NVE kit and that one only has 6 lights with nothing but great feedback.

Are you guys still working on a 6 white and 4 amber test light so we can see pics of it stationary and lit up at night? Preferably head on and also behind them to see the light pattern?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
we are close guys. Brackets and shrouds are being Laser Cut and powder coated, lights are being made.....Should be able to start taking orders and shipping in about a week.