2017 Ford Raptor Official Price and Breakdown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Carbon fiber package at $995 - This is just orange tinted carbon fiber instead of the hard plastics on a few places in the truck... am I missing something?

OP
OP
RaptorCoastie

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
I'm in Cali too, could you send me a PM when you find a good dealer and placed an order? I will do the same if I find a good one.

You got it man. I'm up in Northern CA. But I'm from Orange County originally. So I'll go anywhere in the state, or even NV/AZ for the best deal. So far I've talked with:

Henry Curtis Ford (Petaluma, CA) - No hard number talk. Seemed hesitant to release info.
Hansel Ford (Santa Rosa, CA) - No hard numbers. Initially asked for 10K over for an allocated vehicle and acted like *****. Ops Normal for that dealer.
Napa Ford (Napa, CA) - Was told they "respect their customers" and won't be far off from invoice or jerk people around. No hard numbers though.
Frontier Ford (San Jose, CA) - No hard numbers. Said they will be fair to their customers but sounds like they may be over 1,000 over invoice. Even though in 2014 they were doing Raptors for under $500 over invoice.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I believe what you're stating is the accent package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, $995 -

Carbon Fiber Package includes:
*unique carbon-fiber:
-shift knob
-dash applique
-door applique
-media bin door

Or, $750

Interior Accent Package includes:
-aluminum dash panels
-unique seat coverings w/orange accents
-unique door & dash applique

Just a little confusing what the carbon fiber package actually is and what makes it worth the $$$

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, $995 -

Carbon Fiber Package includes:
*unique carbon-fiber:
-shift knob
-dash applique
-door applique
-media bin door

Or, $750

Interior Accent Package includes:
-aluminum dash panels
-unique seat coverings w/orange accents
-unique door & dash applique

Just a little confusing what the carbon fiber package actually is and what makes it worth the $$$

Status, bruh!!!

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[EDIT] Typo in spreadsheet, tech package should read $1950, so add $1k

for those looking into 801A and adding features, this is what I found...

406ADE44-879B-44C7-8F4B-F28A80A269CD_zps2pxgfpay.jpg

this is for a scab, so rear seat heaters rear airbag belts etc will add more. Basically you Save ~2k, but missing some features. If you added the cost of those items, you get close to the 9k 802A group

Options avail, highlighted ones incl in the 802A you would need to add

36A085BD-1A8E-4AB9-9C60-964B4DDDCC98_zpssjznqi2g.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

compared to 802A

E306AC7F-0509-4786-9D5A-DDCB4365591D_zpsyzi8olis.jpg

If anyone notices i misstated something, lmk and will update

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Am I reading this wrong? Why does the Lux package (802A) not include a heated steering wheel. This seems odd.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am curious I have not seen the body graphics and hood options does anyone have any pictures.