2017 Ford Raptor Official Price and Breakdown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcsc1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't plan on trading up to a '17 but now even makes me more happy I pulled the trigger on my '14 build. Sticker on mine was $59.9k and walked out at invoice around 53-54k can't remember exact price....would be looking at 70k for a V6, no thank you.
Don't get me wrong, the new truck is badass in its own ways but nothing makes me smile more when I hear my 6.2 cutout on a cold morning....heaven.

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a great dealer I'm working with - has been very informative and honest with me. Considering many places I've called want $10k OVER MSRP, I was hoping for just MSRP. However now that I'm looking at the released numbers, My truck would be near $72k after tax. Jesus, when I was in high school back in the 90's, $100k was a near super car you would dream about.

Is it unreasonable for me to expect my dealer to come in under MSRP a bit? If not on the base price, then perhaps on the options? Particularly that $9345 802A luxury package...

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got a great dealer I'm working with - has been very informative and honest with me. Considering many places I've called want $10k OVER MSRP, I was hoping for just MSRP. However now that I'm looking at the released numbers, My truck would be near $72k after tax. Jesus, when I was in high school back in the 90's, $100k was a near super car you would dream about.

Is it unreasonable for me to expect my dealer to come in under MSRP a bit? If not on the base price, then perhaps on the options? Particularly that $9345 802A luxury package...

Its not unreasonable. $1K over invoice is plenty.

OP
OP
RaptorCoastie

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
This isn't as "limited" of a vehicle as dealers will try to sell to you. I'm going to push it as hard as I can. Every dealer I contact, I'll let them know I'm only willing to pay $500 over invoice. Given that they're already making 3% from hold back ($1,800+ at this point), and that my truck would be a customer order, and all they have to do is about an hour of paperwork, I don't see why they would't take it. It's not like it effects their allocation numbers. I would encourage anyone to not pay a dime over MSRP and get as close as humanly possible to invoice.

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm smart enough to live in the high desert. 100° in the summer. -10° in the winter.

I'd trade heated seats for AC seats all year long.

Agreed! Here in PHX these cooled seats are nice. My Audi does NOT use A/C cooled seats though, they are air cooled and take a while to cool down. My friends older BMW actually makes my balls cold, hers work better. but again air cooled, not a/c cooled, I think. I hope the Raptor gives me the chilled balls effect! :)

Can someone explain why the big assed ford badge for the tailgate is a $500 option? Why does ford think we should pay them to put a billboard on the back of our trucks?

I thought this thing would be free. I can't believe they want us to pay $500 to advertise their name for them. Ford should have made this a standard item able to remove. I don't like it anyway.

Not at all. They also get around 3% from Ford on the deal. My dealer I'm talking to is telling me 1% over invoice, so they will end up with around 4%, $2600.

Last edited:

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope the Raptor gives me the chilled balls effect! :)

About 2 months ago I test drove a F150 Platinum. It had the cooled seats but I didn't realize it. I hit what I thought was a personal zone AC button for directing the temp of my side - about 3 minutes later I actually thought I pissed myself for a second. The cooled seats are awesome! -Chilled balls indeed!

kevin85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This isn't as "limited" of a vehicle as dealers will try to sell to you. I'm going to push it as hard as I can. Every dealer I contact, I'll let them know I'm only willing to pay $500 over invoice. Given that they're already making 3% from hold back ($1,800+ at this point), and that my truck would be a customer order, and all they have to do is about an hour of paperwork, I don't see why they would't take it. It's not like it effects their allocation numbers. I would encourage anyone to not pay a dime over MSRP and get as close as humanly possible to invoice.

I'm in Cali too, could you send me a PM when you find a good dealer and placed an order? I will do the same if I find a good one.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, makes me think if our 1 Gen is going to hold their value being that this damn new truck is near 75K fully loaded and not too many of us can afford that. Personally I have enough equity on my truck but still don't like the price. I get it, its a new shiny toy, "everyone" wants one so dealers have the power at this point.... I'm going to wait it out for a bit.