2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
this has probably been mentioned before so if it has i apologize for the repost. or maybe i wont. ive been unapologetically stupid before. but the one potential improvement i noticed is the way they extended the step bars closer to the front flares, and the little flanges on the flares. this should help with the front tires throwin crap all over the side of the truck. now maybe we wont need ****** mud flaps

darcywalker

Reaction score
Matte Wrap

Anyone on here considering a matte wrap on the new 2017?
Anyone in here good enough on photoshop to see what it would look like?!
I cant find any renderings anywhere on the net,
thanks

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone on here considering a matte wrap on the new 2017?
Anyone in here good enough on photoshop to see what it would look like?!
I cant find any renderings anywhere on the net,
thanks

Matte is so 2012.

colt.smithson

Reaction score
Took a look at this forum briefly. There's a lot of high schools girls in here. Matte is so 2012? Answer the guys ? Or ****.

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I am reading are those who are really trying to convince themselves to like this truck and those who are sure they will stick to the Gen1 truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took a look at this forum briefly. There's a lot of high schools girls in here. Matte is so 2012? Answer the guys ? Or ****.

1st post and you're telling us all how to act and to ****. You don't know this place very well and you might want to take your own advice before opening your mouth again. :flipthebird:

Last edited: