2017 beadlocks and tires value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to pull the trigger on new wheels and tires and I've been looking around to try to figure out what my '17 beadlocks with tires and tpms are actually worth? I've seen what others are selling for but not what they sold for. As far as I can tell they are in excellent condition and have 12,000+ miles. If I take them off and they're in worse condition I'll adjust the price. Located in Southeast PA. Open to suggestions. TIA.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Slick18

Reaction score
Getting ready to pull the trigger on new wheels and tires and I've been looking around to try to figure out what my '17 beadlocks with tires and tpms are actually worth? I've seen what others are selling for but not what they sold for. As far as I can tell they are in excellent condition and have 12,000+ miles. If I take them off and they're in worse condition I'll adjust the price. Located in Southeast PA. Open to suggestions. TIA.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MachineGunT

Reaction score
I paid $800 for 2018 takeoffs with tires that were new but without TPMS. They were local on Facebook marketplace!

OP
OP
squeak

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $800 for 2018 takeoffs with tires that were new but without TPMS. They were local on Facebook marketplace!
Were they beadlocks? for $800 i'd probably just keep them as spares. Thanks.

Chas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have seen them on the forum and craigslist for anywhere from $800 to $1200 but tires and wheels for $800 is killer even without tpms. Don't forget to ask if price includes shipping