2019 17" beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have a set of 4 2019 17" beadlocks that I just took off my raptor, and was wondering of anyone could help with pricing them. Looks like the non-beadlocks go for about $400, but cant find any comparable listings at the moment. I know what shape they are in matters, and I can adjust accordingly....just looking for a going rate to help for when i list.

Thank you,

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
They are expensive and highly desired. Without tires and in almost new shape I’m guessing closer to $1500 than $1000. They are the most desired wheel on raptors by many. Only made for 2 years, getting harder to come by. Best place to sale things these days is Facebook marketplace. I just swapped 37 tires down to 35s plus got the 37 wheels all there. Good luck…. You can place ad here challenge shipping is expensive, most users won’t be local.

wazatataza

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are the better looking set of OE wheels, hence why everyone says they are so desired. Looking around Ebay a common price for just one wheel is about 600. Converting that to FRF community friendly neighbor procing would be 1k-1.2k for a full set with shipping on the buyers dime. the thing with selling on ebay is the steep listing fee they charge if you sell.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I just bought a set of 4 recently that we’re off a 2020. The wheels/tires were removed with less than 1k miles, tire date codes all from April 2020… I paid $2k for reference.