2014 Shelby raptor, thinking of selling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelby100

Reaction score
I currently drive a 2014 raptor that i took down to Shelby American in Vegas. They converted it to 700hp Shelby package(not the Baja). I am considering selling my baby since it’s difficult as a daily driver. It has 64k miles on it. Shelby add bumpers and rigid lights front and back in the bumpers. No clue how much it is worth? Would appreciate any input.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I currently drive a 2014 raptor that i took down to Shelby American in Vegas. They converted it to 700hp Shelby package(not the Baja). I am considering selling my baby since it’s difficult as a daily driver. It has 64k miles on it. Shelby add bumpers and rigid lights front and back in the bumpers. No clue how much it is worth? Would appreciate any input.
Private message me....I have exact same Raptor that I just bought with 50,ooo miles....
But....WHY would you sell....lovin mine..!!

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if the 700HP is making it difficult to daily maybe install a larger pulley to bring the HP down or remove the SC?

just giving you different ideas that don't involve selling your baby.. just my 2 cents.

OP
OP
S

shelby100

Reaction score
It’s not difficult to drive, i love the power. I hate putting all those miles on it and underutilizing the truck as a daily driver. Plus the 11 miles to the gallon gets steep.

D

Deleted member 12951

It’s not difficult to drive, i love the power. I hate putting all those miles on it and underutilizing the truck as a daily driver. Plus the 11 miles to the gallon gets steep.

11 MPG? LOL, I get 10 or less and my engine is stock. And I daily drive mine too but have fun everyday, just doesn’t wear off.
Post pictures of it.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL! 9.5 Whipple Charged but love every mile!!

LMAO...Amen..!! Hearing that Whipple kick in..PRICELESS..!!
So...9.5mpg,you must be driving like me..fast and furious,I actually did get a couple tanks up to 14-14.3 and for 10 seconds it actually showed 14.5 ... BUT..was driving like Granny on way to Church..even my GF said,whats wrong,why you driving so slow and I told her its a test to see if it could actually get over 11-13 (my usual overall MPG)

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
11 MPG? LOL, I get 10 or less and my engine is stock. And I daily drive mine too but have fun everyday, just doesn’t wear off.
Post pictures of it.
2014 Shelby..owned since Jan. and my face has been hurting since,just cant get the grin to leave..!!