2014 SE GEN 1 Supercharged, lots of mods, 60k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BAT would deny this in a heartbeat. Use cars and bids if anything
Why would you say that...BAT sells Used Vehicles all the time....although in past few years its been seeing more and more DEALERS trying to flip new vehicles....BAT isnt what it use to be....have not seen an actual vehicle that needed a trailer to get it home since I joined.
I've renamed it B.A.D.....
Bring A Dealer !!

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Why would you say that...BAT sells Used Vehicles all the time....although in past few years its been seeing more and more DEALERS trying to flip new vehicles....BAT isnt what it use to be....have not seen an actual vehicle that needed a trailer to get it home since I joined.
I've renamed it B.A.D.....
Bring A Dealer !!

I know what BAT is. This truck has been modified to far for it to be considered a collectible item, to put it nicely. (BAT will deny certain vehicles)

Cars and bids, is a better site for things like this.

You do know they call it BAT because you wouldn't want to put mileage (or damage) on it right...its not for damaged cars...

OP
OP
D

decodo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^ yes BAT would not accept this truck. I had a mint 1972 challenger listed there before.. also had a gt6 triumph which was not accepted. They are super picky especially with Canadian cars!

OP
OP
D

decodo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
…. And I am dropping it to 33… somebody should snatch it soon… at these prices

OP
OP
D

decodo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea I dont know why they are not more popular.. They look really good! The android screen and this are honestly the best mods i have for less than 2k total

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter