2014 Ruby Red Screw IL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She's gone... trading her in tomorrow or the next day. Dealer is giving me 52,000.00 trade in and I'm getting the wife a 2015 focus with my sons employee discount plus a check for the difference! I didn't think it was too bad of a deal.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
She's gone... trading her in tomorrow or the next day. Dealer is giving me 52,000.00 trade in and I'm getting the wife a 2015 focus with my sons employee discount plus a check for the difference! I didn't think it was too bad of a deal.

Too bad you had to get rid of the rig, but congratulations! That sounds like a pretty good deal.

Hope to see you in a Raptor again when things calm down a bit.

Keep in touch, would ya?

D

Deleted member 12951

Congrats. So you had no issue with the dealer taking it with the front frame being cut?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't ask don't tell.

You know how many times I sat here looking at this thread thinking of way to justify having 2 - 2014 Ruby Red Raptors? I know it sucks for you, but I'm kinda glad it's over!!!

Seriously, though, everything works out for a reason and you know that the next one is gonna be twice as badass as this one was.....

OP
OP
F

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know how many times I sat here looking at this thread thinking of way to justify having 2 - 2014 Ruby Red Raptors? I know it sucks for you, but I'm kinda glad it's over!!!

Seriously, though, everything works out for a reason and you know that the next one is gonna be twice as badass as this one was.....

I'm glad its over too. Just a minor setback, plus I'm building a car with my son... and that's probably a once in a lifetime chance that ya can't put a price on.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm glad its over too. Just a minor setback, plus I'm building a car with my son... and that's probably a once in a lifetime chance that ya can't put a price on.

Yeah. That's a pretty cool thing. How about you post some pictures of that project. Start a thread - be cool to see what you're doing and keep in touch with us all.

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks all! Had a few problems before and now my son wrecked the wifes car. Sons fine cars totaled.... liability only. 2007 cobalt pretty sure mechanical failure said no brakes at stop light went to grab e brake and too late. No airbag deployment and said steering was super stiff. Have had problems with that car off and on, wish I would have gotten rid of it long ago.

that was the GM recall....Right? for the heavy key chain would turn key off in ignition while driving.
glad he is OK