2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor came in today, going to go pick it up tomorrow.
My salesman was off today and still emailed me to let me know that it came in today, that to me is awesome service!!
I called the SVT # a couple of hours after I got the email and they still show "in transit" and that it was "on ramp 4". Not sure what that means, all that really matters is I will have my truck tomorrow. I took Friday off work so I can have the bed liner sprayed and so I can install some of the other stuff I have bought.

Reaction score
I called SVT / Ford Customer Relations today and got some great news. Truck was built on schedule (5/23/14). Original ETA was 6/25/14 to my dealer. The Representative on the phone today told me it has been bumped up to an ETA of 6/06/14 which is next Friday!

I'm hopeful that the new ETA is accurate; the Representative put me on hold to verify with his Manager that the new date was correct.

I would highly recommend anyone who wants to track their order to call in there. They are very nice and more than willing to locate your truck and give you progress reports.

ductedrocket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer called me today, the truck is in and I pick it up tomorrow at 3 pm!
Thanks Blood and Crystal for all the updates, you were very helpful.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm finalizing my purchase since my truck arrived and the price has increased $723.43 vs what I calculated on ford.com of $580. Dealer is stating its a ford increase so just want confirmation that I'm not getting **** around again!

ESSDOT

Reaction score
Ford Raptor VIN

Good evening Blood. You seem like the man to go if one is looking for his Raptor. I am new to all of this. Is there anyway you can let me know the whereabouts of this VIN# 1FTFW1R6XEFC34673 Thank you kind sir!!