2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got an email from my salesman to let me know my Raptor is "in transit", called SVT and they still show my original delivery of june 8 thru the 14. Wonder who has the correct info.

RCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a June 2 build date as well when I called SVT earlier. They say mid June delivery, just hope to have by the 4th!

ductedrocket

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got an email from my salesman to let me know my Raptor is "in transit", called SVT and they still show my original delivery of june 8 thru the 14. Wonder who has the correct info.

Mine has been "in transit" since the 5th of May and I still don't have it. It has been sitting in a rail yard just south of Richmond VA since Sunday waiting to be brought to the dealer via carrier. It went from 6 hours away to the northwest of me to 4.5 hours away to the southeast of me via rail. Makes sense to me...not.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called the SVT number listed in the sticky link and it was ford customer care. They couldn't tell me a delivery date.

What is the SVT number u guys are calling?

D

Deleted member 12951

Hey blood can you check on nh rapta owner's order, he is having trouble accessing and wanted to know where it is, on a train, left yet, anything?

dealer#11w544 0001 pri10 1FTFW1R66EFC03873 build may 19th

Thanks!