2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Hey blood! I just wanted to stop by (not literally, just in this thread Lol) and thank you for keeping me updated through my ordering process. Helped keep me just a lil sane! Been enjoying my truck for 3 weeks now and fiqured I'd give ya shout! Thanks again!

Reaction score
Hi Blood, I'm pretty new to the forum but have seen you helping out everyone while we all wait for our trucks. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind checking out mine when you get the chance to see if there are any updates. I ordered on February 6th, and was told around a month to get pulled.

Dealer: 56V143
Order: 9500
Priority: 10

Thank you!

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is the average wait on a Pri 10 order... assuming that I am #3 of the dealer's 5 allocations?

Thank you!

All depends on if the dealer has allocation. If there is allocation it's about 4-6 weeks on average to get pulled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called svt today and had a little chat with some dude about my order. He tells me i should be good it shows un. clean said i shouldnt get nervous because there not near the end yet. He also said he has never seen shipping so messed, been working there for 5 years. Guy was alot better than dealer to get info from at least he treated me like i was human.